North East Tour Packages From Guwahati
North East Package Tour From Guwahati- For Online Booking ☎ CALL : +91-9830017303
- 19 Nights
- Start From
During this holiday season, spend a wonderful moment exploring the mesmerizing North East part of India with our excellent North East trip packages!
We'll take you to the land of heavenly beauty covered with mesmerizing scenic valleys, mountains, and rivers, with well-customized services and reasonable prices. Additionally, this North East India trip will take you on an unforgettable journey for a memorable holiday!
Considered a treasure box of beautiful marvels and man-made wonders, this North East package tour is an ultimate destination for all adventure and nature lovers. This is a paradise on earth where you can get the vicinity of pure natural beauty and inner peace. In our, North East tour package from Kolkata, you'll visit all of the travel-worthy places like Cherrapunjee, Shillong, Meghalaya, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, and Bhalukpong, Dirang, Tawang Bomdila, and Nameri, Itanagar, Ziro, Kaziranga, National Park, and Majuli/Jorhat. With our special North East tour packages from Guwahati, we bet that you'll have a lifetime experience!
Besides, our a variety of Tour packages to the North East has been tourist-favourite for many years and our North East tour operators are the knowledgeable and experienced ones who have prepared the best North East tour package itinerary for experiencing the best of the best North East tourism!
You will be also able to explore various amazing places of India throung our customised packages like Sikkim Package Tour, North sikkim Package tour from Siliguir/NJP, Sundarban Package Tour, Silk Route Package Tour, North Sikkim Package Tour, Leh Ladakh Package Tour, Dooars Package Tour, Andaman Package Tour and many more with your friends and family.
NORTH EAST TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY
Here’s our well-planned and customizable North East Tour Plan under the counsel of our highly knowledgeable North East tour planner to make your trip as memorable as possible;
The first day of your amazing North East tour package will start after you arrive at the Guwahati Airport [GAU]. Here, you'll receive a warm traditional welcome by our representative, and then we'll move forward with the famous Maa Kamakhya Temple Tour on the Nilachal Hills (10kms). This Temple is a seat of the tantric devotees in India and believed as one of the 108 Shakti Pethas in the country.
After the Maa Kamakhya Temple Tour, you'll return to your deluxe hotel and have your flavourful breakfast. Thereafter, we'll proceed towards Sri Shankardeva Kalakshetra-a cultural center, a place filled with the exposition of the life and culture of the Assam people. Here you can also witness the Balaji Temple & Basistha Ashram and take blessings of the God and saints.
After retiring to your hotel, in the evening you can set out for a cruise ride on the Brahmaputra River Cruise on the river Brahmaputra (subject to availability/direct payment basis).
Accordingly, you'll stay overnight at our arranged hotel In Guwahati.
The bright sun will wake you up at your deluxe hotel in Guwahati. Therefore, you'll have your luscious breakfast then we'll drive to one of the best North East tour places, Cherrapunjee, also known for being the wettest place in the world.
On the way to Cherrapunjee, you'll visit the Premium Lake is one of the biggest man-made lakes in the North East. Here, you can enjoy many activities like kayaking, water cycling, scooting, and boating, depending upon the climate condition.
Therefore, after a 4.5 hours drive through the dense pine trees and mists, you'll reach Cherrapunjee. You can witness many exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves here.
Moreover, while your journey to Cherrapunjee you'll also visit the following scenic places-
● Lady Hydari Park is surrounded by lush greenery and a mini zoo, where you can witness many animals and birds like chinkara, jackal, bear, porcupine, peacock, parakeet, owl, mynah, etc.
● Ward's Lake, also known as Pollock Lake or Nan Polok, is an artificial lake and one of the most glamorous lakes in Shillong. It is said to be around 100 years old and built by Chief Commissioner of Assam, Sir William Ward in 1894.
● Cathedral Catholic Church, placed in the heart of the city there is a beautiful cathedral of Roman Catholics dedicated to Mary Help of Christian.
After this full-packed exhilarating North East trip plan, you'll return to your hotel arranged by us in Cherrapunjee. The evening will be free for leisure. At night after a luscious dinner, you'll drive into your dreamland!
Today will be one of the exciting days of your North East tour packages from Guwahati as you'll have the full day trip to Cherrapunjee. So, after having breaking we'll move forward to cherish our eyes from the followings attractions of Cherrapunjee;
Seven Sister Falls:
Location: Nongkalikhai, Cherrapunji, Meghalaya 793111 Also known as Nohsngithiang Falls or Mawsmai Falls, it is a seven-combined waterfall located only one k.m south of Mawsmai village, east Khasi hills district of Meghalaya. This waterfall is also one of the highest waterfalls in India, you can admire its picturesque background and bless your eyes with the breathtaking unreal views! Mawsmai Cave:
Location: Cherrapunji, Meghalaya 793108 This cave is one of the prime attractions of our Kaziranga Shillong Cherrapunji Package Your, it is situated 6 km from the Located 6 km from the Sohra market, which is a village south of Mawsami, where the Bangladesh border is directed.
You need to do a moderate walk to get to the entrance point of the cave. Inside the cave, there will be a great surprise! As it is the only lighted cave in India and you'll find it illuminating.
Moreover, this limestone cave has two portions (old and new). Among the two, the new cave is yet to be lit but It has stunning constructions of huge passages and sections. October to the first half of June will be the best time to witness this astonishing art of nature!
NOTE: You can explore this cave 7 days a week between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. And, the cave is strictly instructed to leave before 5.30 PM.
● Nohkalikai Falls :
Location: East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya, India. If you're booking any North East trip packages, Meghalaya is one of the North East travel destinations that will come to your mind for its variety of hauntingly beautiful waterfalls.
Nohkalikai Falls is one of those amazing waterfalls which will stick in your mind forever. Its glamorous waterfall is one of the plunge waterfalls (340m) in India, here you can witness the stream below from the lid of the valley to the magical wide green pool down.
Moreover, a tragic legend is also connected with this place, a grief-stricken mother who plummeted to death, unable to overcome the loss of her daughter to her husband.
Apart from that, the astonishing charm of this waterfall is no match with other falls in the entire North East tour places.
Also, if we get enough time we'll visit the other attractions in Cherrapunji like Arwah Caves, Wakaba Falls, Eco Park, etc. In the evening after returning to the hotel you will clean up to trim your dress from the journey and prepare yourself for the exciting next day's journey!
Next morning you'll wake up early and have your tasty breakfast. Therefore, you'll proceed to Mawlynnong in our deluxe car.
Today in your thrilling North East package tour, you'll get to explore the cleanest village Mawlynnong in the world.
While taking the sky wall, you'll have a spectacular view of the living Root Bridge.
So, here are some facts about our Mawlynnong Tour you must learn before your tour;
● It'll take around 2 hr 26 min (78.1 km) to reach Mawlynnong from Shillong via NH206.
● Located at an altitude of 475m, this place has a population of only 900 people. (2019)
● It is placed at the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya state.
● Awarded as the Cleanest Village in Asia in 2005 by Discover India Magazine, here throwing garbage is strictly restricted and you would find any as well.
● With an average temperature of 27° C, you can find the houses of people here decorated with beautiful flowers, which is also a part of their daily life activity.
Accordingly, after having a delicious lunch, we'll drive to Dawki, which is the gateway to Bangladesh esh where the main export and import transactions take place. In this 2 hours of journey to Dawki, you'll have a splendid drive. It will be one of the thrilling parts of your tour as you'll pass through the dense valleys and ravines and you'll have an amazing experience! On this way to Dawki, also known as Wah Umngot, you'll come across the Umngot river (82Km), which is the natural boundary between Ri Pnar or also called the Jaintia Hill, a single-spans hill with the HimaKhyrim of Khasi hills over which a single-span suspension bridge was constructed. Evening drive back to Shillong. In the evening, we'll drive back to Shillong and stay overnight at the lavish hotel there arranged by us.
NOTE: In our various Tour Packages in the Northeast, these tours are also applicable in our Shillong Meghalaya Package Tour.
Next morning, you'll wake up in your deluxe hotel with the excitement of the day's journey!
After having a flavorful breakfast we'll drive towards Mawsynram, also famous for being the wettest area on Earth.
In our all-North East tour package itinerary, Mawsynram is a tourist favourite for having calming nature, and magnificent green sceneries during the monsoon. Though this place has eternal rainfalls, it still draws attention to the people who yearn to spend some alone time in the monsoon deception!
The beauty of this place will stick in your mind forever and the relaxing nature here will call you once more to book our North East trip packages once more!
Therefore, en route to visiting this astonishing place we'll also follow the following places:
● Elephanta Falls is one of the top attractions of Shillong, this waterfall is a combination of 3 rivers. As it resembles an elephant, a British officer named it Elephant waterfall! Don't forget to take pictures here.
● Shillong Peak, Located on the outskirts of Shilling, this peak is one of the highest peaks of Meghalaya and it'll provide you with a panoramic view of Shillong city.
● Mawphlang Sacred Forest, one of the sacred places of Meghalaya, is an ancient forest that is spread over 78 Hectares of land. You must avoid carrying anything from this place!
● Mawjymbuin Cave (Mawsynram cave), one of the famous caves of Shillong also quite popular among travel enthusiasts for its geological importance and exquisite natural beauty.
NOTE: Visiting Shillong Peak and Elephanta Falls in our North East Package Tour will depend on the Army's permission.
After the amazing sightseeing tour, you'll go back to Shillong in the evening and stop by the Cathedral Catholic Church, located at the heart of the city, where you can witness a beautiful cathedral of Roman Catholics dedicated to Mary's Help of Christian.
At night after having a tasty breakfast at your Shillong hotel, you'll cuddle into your bed and get to sleep.
After having a tasty breakfast in the morning, you'll embark on your journey to Bhalukpong, a treasure box of scenic beauty. This place is on the border of the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. Here you'll see the sparkling river Jia Bharali passing through Bhalukpong and it'll appear as a paradise to you.
Plus, by the side of this river, you'll come across the Nameri National Park which falls under Project Tiger.
It'll take a long six hours to reach Bhalukpong from Shillong and after reaching here you can enjoy fun activities like river rafting in the Jia Bharali River also known as Kameng River.
After visiting these amazing North East sightseeing points, you'll have the evening free for leisure. You can enjoy the campfire beside the river and do some fun activities.
Thereafter, at night you'll stay overnight at our prepared hotels at Bhalukpong / Nameri / Tezpur.
In the bright early morning after having your delicious breakfast at your luxurious hotel, you can enjoy river rafting at Nameri ( Subject to Accessibility). Thereon, your Dirang Tour will be started and we'll move forward with our comfy car.
Dirang is the land of Apple orchards and sheep breeding farms, located in the West Kameng district. This picturesque place is surrounded by kiwi and apple orchards. After 5 hours long journey from Nameri, you'll reach Dirang and en route, you'll visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 7500 Orchids.
After reaching, you'll take a rest for a bit to remove the exhaustion of the long journey then we'll start visiting the following North East sightseeing points at Dirang ;
● National Research Centre on Yak, established in 1989 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research in Dirang, is a national research centre on Yak, which is serving the overall improvement of Yak Farming in India. It is a prominent tourist destination among travellers for the North East packages from Guwahati.
● Dirang Dzong, built in the 7th century to protect Bomdila from outside invasions, this fort was also a refugee camp during the World War & Vietnam War. Covered with astonishing pristine forestry and stunning intricate designs, this fort is a must-visit place among the North East travel destinations.
● Sangti Valley, this pleasant valley is located just 7km away from Dirang. Blessed with pure natural beauty you can witness the Black-necked cranes, also known as ``tung ka UK" (among the locals) from China migrate here. This Valley is one of the prime attractions of our North East India trip.
● Kalachakra Gompa nourished with complete serenity, this 500-year-old Buddhist monastery is a must-visit spot for the nature lover in this North East package tour.
After visiting this full-packed North East sightseeing points, you'll freshen up and have a luscious dinner at your hotel in Dirang, you’ll have a comfortable sleep.
This day will cover our Tawang Your, After having a savoury breakfast, you'll visit the beautiful Kiwi & Apple Gardens.
Thereafter, glimpsing the gorgeous valley of Dirang passing over the river and dwelled by colourful tribes, we will drive for Tawang Tour (10,000 ft) transiting Sela Pass (13720 ft.), through a small ridge along with the paradise lake.
Here, we'll stop to enjoy the Sella Pass and Paradise Lake. Then, you'll visit the Jong Village, which winds down from the Sela pass.
En route to visiting Jong, you'll come across the Yashwant Garh War Memorial.
Henceforth, after having a lip-smacking lunch at Jong village we'll move forward to Tawang. And, en route, we'll visit Nuranang Falls, a stunning 100m high waterfall which is the main attraction during the North East tour packages from Guwahati. Overnight stay at our arranged grand Hotel in Tawang.
The ninth day of your North East travel package will start with a bright sunrise and flavorful breakfast.
Today you'll be going to explore the ancient Tawang Monastery. This famous monastery is also famous as "Tawang Ganden Namgyal Lhatse" i.e. the stellar bliss of divine site elected by the horse, this Monastery was ascertained in the 15th century (1680-81) by the fifth Dalai Lama Merag Lodroe Gyamtso. This monastery is also considered the second biggest and oldest Monastery in Asia.
The land Twang is called 'The Land of Dawn lit Moun trains, so by its name you can understand that this place will provide an unparalleled view of the majestic mountains with pure beauty. It is located at a height of 3,048m.
Moreover, the Tawang monastery is one of the largest Lamaseries of Mahayana sects in Asia and also the largest. It is almost 400 years old, accommodating over 500 monks and houses precious Buddhist scripts and scriptures.
This historical Monastery is endowed with an 18 feet high statue of Lord Buddha placed at 10,000ft among the glorious Himalayan mountain ranges passing over the Tawang-Chu valley. If you roam every nook and corner of this marvellous monastery you'll have a grandeur experience and will be the unmistakable Tibetan influence here.
Later, we will visit the War Memorial dedicated to the bravery of the Indian Soldiers of the Indo-China war of 1962. You'll have a chance to witness a light & sound show in the evening.
Accordingly, you'll freshen up at your hotel in Tawang and after having your tasty dinner get into a deep sleep.
Today will an amazing day for your Today's North East tour package itinerary, you'll visit some of the best North East sightseeing points at the Tawang local sightseeing tour. So, after breakfast we'll reach the following places;
● PT Tso Lake:
Height: 12,000 feet
Location: 20 km from Tawang
Best Time to Visit: April to October
Things to do: Skiing and Photography
Also known as Penga Teng Tso Lake among the locals, this glorious lake is located just 20km from Tawang City at an altitude of 20,000 feet. This stunning lake is encircled by the jaw-dropping beauty of Mother Nature.
Setting among the tranquil and cold ambience this lake is enriched with snow-clad Himalayan mountain peaks and is one of the prime attractions of Tawang. Being a nature lover, the calm and steady water of this lake with the slight cold breezes, winding clouds, and serenity will fill your soul with relaxation.
The sweet chirping of birds and the white nature around the lake will guide you into a different world.
Moreover, we can assure you that after visiting this mesmerizing lake, you will realize the true beauty of Tourism in Northeast India.
● Bumla Pass:
Elevation: 4,633 m
Location: 37 Km away from the Tawang District (Arunachal Pradesh, India)
Best time: End of June to October.
This picturesque place lies between the Indo-China borders at an elevation of 15,200 feet or 4,633 meters above sea level & 37 Km from Tawang. This pass is a prominent allure of our North East tour packages from Guwahati.
This place is also the path from where His Highness the 14th Dalai Lama entered India to take refuge. Being the border point you can see heavy military security on the way to and from the pass. This place has pollution-free weather with chilly snowy minus temperature and bumpy roads. From November to March there will be extremely cold, and you'll wonder how our brave Jawans are protecting our territories in this harsh environment. Your respect and love for them will grow instantly with a feeling of patriotism.
Moreover, you need to get a permit from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner in Tawang District and then the Indian army cantonment of Tawang to visit this place.
However, later if you get time permits, we will try to cover Sangetsar Lake which is also one of the prime attractions of Tawang.
Later that night after returning to your hotel on Twang you'll have a delicious dinner and get to your dreamland.
On the eleventh day of your North East package tour, you'll have a lip-smacking breakfast at your deluxe Twang hotel and proceed to Bomdila, a picturesque town of Arunachal. Located just 175km from Tawang, it'll take a long time to reach.
This place is a boon for nature lovers with the lush snow-capped valleys, dense forests around, orchids, orchards, and snow-capped mountains.
Moreover, it's a place miles away from the modern chaotic world, you will find raw peace and calmness.
So, here are some following places you will visit and experience during your tour to Bomdila from Tawang.
Bomdila Monastery- It is a spiritual monastery established in 1965 and it resembles the Tsona Gontse Monastery of South Tibet.
This monastery is a sacred spot and has the holy spirit of Buddhism. The Buddha inside the temple of the monastery attracts vast numbers of pilgrims.
Upper Gompa- Also known as Gentse Gaden Rabgyel Ling Monastery, it is a school to teach the monk's kids. This monastery is an emblem of ancestral Buddhism and captivates lots of visitors and pilgrims.
Middle Gompa- Best known as the Blue Medicine Buddha, this holy monastery is located close to the main market in Bomdila. It is one of the oldest Gompas in the town worth your visit!
Lower Gompa- Lower Gompa- This is one of the must-visit spots among the all attractive spots in Bomdila. This sacred Gompa is located in the town and is popular for its preserved traditions and large prayer hall.
Tipi Orchidarium- Popular to have the variety of Orchid species found in India, here you can find over 50,000 varieties of Orchidarium including some unique species not found anywhere in the world. It is also a tourist fav destination among travellers of the North East travel destinations.
Apple Orchards- Take a juicy apple bite around these beautiful Apple Orchards. The taste of these fresh apples will stay all around and before your North East package tour!
Moreover, travelling to these orchards between September to October will bring you the best time and you're gonna fall for these places full of apple trees laden with apples! And you can't resist yourself to buy fresh and cheap apples from here for your loved ones!
However, apart from these places, you can explore the following places in Bomdila -
● Bomdila View Point
● Sessa Orchid Sanctuary
● R.R. Hill
● Eaglenest Wildlife Sanctuary
● Dirang Valley
● Craft Centre
● Ethnographic Museum
After having this thrilling Bomdila tour on the eleventh day of your North East tour package, you're gonna have dinner and the rest of your night at the hotel in Bomdila.
On the next beautiful morning after having a tasty breakfast you'll check out from the hotel in Bomdila and move forward to Nameri National Park, one of the famous Tiger Reserves of Assam.
This picturesque National Park is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas in the Sonitpur District of Assam. Being one of the famous National Parks of India, here you can witness a variety of animals, birds and picturesque places. This place is a paradise for all nature lovers.
After reaching here you can take a rest and later you can enjoy the Rafting or fishing or jungle Walking in this peaceful place of nature.
In the evening, you'll have free time for leisure, so you can spend the time having a bonfire on the river bank and having grilled chicken in a bonfire.
At night you'll have dinner and stay overnight at Nameri National Park.
On a bright morning after having breakfast you'll have fun river rafting on the glossy Jia Bharali River, passing through Nameri National Park.
Moreover, Nameri National Park is an adventure lover's paradise for its stunningness.
Subsequently spending quality time in Nameri, we'll drive to Itanagar, the capital of the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. Situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, this place will bless your eyes with an enormous mountain beauty. After reaching Itanagar, you'll check in a city hotel and enjoy the evening free for leisure. You'll also stay here overnight.
On this 14th day of your North East package tour, after having breakfast, you will explore Ganga Lake, Buddha Temple, and our prime attraction Ziro.
So, let's know more about Ziro;
● Ziro is a gorgeous town and hill station located in the lap of the eastern Himalayas in the Lower Subansiri district.
● With its jaw-dropping beauty, this place is the hometown of the famous Apatani Tribe, one of the important ethnic groups of the eastern Himalayas with unique culture and tradition.
● In Ziro you can also witness its famous annual music festival which is also the biggest in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and draws the attention of loads of music enthusiasts around the world.
● This place also has a pleasant summer and cool winter, and you can place your heart and rejuvenate your mind from the inner core here.
TIPS: You need to elicit an Inner Line Permit (ILP) for Indians and a Protected Area Permit (PAP) for foreigners to visit the Zero Tour.
Top visited Places in Ziro:
Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary-
This glamorous sanctuary is home to many endangered species, animals, plants, and insects like Pleioblastus Simone, a rare kind of bamboo species, leopards, butterflies, silver fir trees, and varieties of ferns. And it's just 16 km away from Ziro!
Shiva Lingam at Kardo Forest- This 25 ft tall and 22 ft wide Shiva Lingam was discovered at Kardo forest, and is one of the prime attractions of Ziro. Located just 4km away from Napoli Township, you can see a large number of devotees thronging here every day and can also take blessings from here.
Meghna Cave Temple- Enriched with dense forest, lush greenery, and stunning views of the valley, this majestic cave temple is situated at an altitude of 300 ft. It's a must-visit the place on your North East package itinerary.
Kile Pakho- It's the ideal place for nature lovers, and you will have a parabolic view of the Ziro plateau from here. Located only 7 km from old Ziro, here you'll find peace of mind!
Tarin Fish Farm- Located at a distance of approx 3 km from Napoli Town, this place is famous for practicing the tribe Apatanis method of indigenous farming for breeding high-altitude fish. This place is one of the top-visited places among Ziro valley travelers.
After all day at Ziro, you'll reach your hotel at night and have a luxurious dinner to remove stress and will have a sweet night at your Ziro hotel.
How to Enter Ziro?
Here are some selected best routes to reach Ziro in your North East travel package:
● Jorhat Airport
● Tezpur Airport
● Guwahati Airport (by road)
● Guwahati to Lilabari Airport (With flight)
● Kathal Pukhuri Station
● Naharlagun Station
● North Lakhimpur Station
This day's tour will give you a cultural essence of the North East as after having breakfast in the early morning you'll visit the village of Apatani Tribe and have an experience of their lifestyle, and culture in the valley. You can also enjoy some cultural events of Apatani Locals.
Here you can taste the Tapyo salt, a unique herbal salt equipped by the Apatani people which makes the Apatani distinct from the other tribal communities of Arunachal Pradesh.
Subsequently, you'll visit some of the major tourist attractions of Ziro including Paddy cum fish culture, Tarin Fish Farm, and Ziro Putu.
Later in the day, you'll tour Talley valley and witness its diverse flora and fauna varying from the subtropical to alpine forests.
After all of these fun experiences, you’ll have your lip-smacking dinner at the hotel of Ziro, and get to sleep with the excitement of your next day's journey.
Your next morning will start at the hotel of Ziro with a rising run. After having a luscious breakfast, bid adieu to the glorious Ziro and stare for Tezpur.
It'll be a long journey (280km) and can take 5 to 6 hrs depending upon the road traffic and weather conditions.
So, to avoid this type of situation we'll be starting our journey early from Ziro. On our way, you'll have a delicious lunch. Therefore, we'll drive to Itanagar. You will have the full evening free for your time. And, Overnight Stay at Itanagar.
Today you're going to visit a world heritage sight in your North India travel package! You must be super excited just by reading it right!
So, after finishing your breakfast we'll move toward the Kaziranga National Park by driving.
It'll take one and a half hours to reach there from Tezpur (50km). This national park had been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO (1985) and is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, and many mammals including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and various types of birds. Moreover, there are now approx 2400 rhinos here as per the census 2018 by the Forest Department of Assam Government, so there is a high chance to witness this amazing creature!
However, after the arrival, you can also check in at your pre-booked resort or hotel and refresh yourself.
The day will be free for leisure. Also after having lunch you can visit nearby areas of the park like the Orchid and Biodiversity Park explore the local people, and their lifestyle, and try local food such as Pitha made with black rice and jaggery, Peda, and most importantly Assamese Pan.
In the evening, we can organize Karbi Bamboo Dance in your resort or bonfire with grilled chicken which will add flavor to your evening.
Later at night, you'll stay at our arraigned Hotel or resort at Kaziranga National Park.
On this 18th day of your North East package tour, you're going to wake up early at 6 am and will experience one of the biggest attractions of this North East trip package itinerary, the Kaziranga Elephant Safari.
So, in the morning, you'll move forward to the riding point of Kaziranga Elephant Safari in the Western Range also known as Bagori Range.
After a one-hour journey, we'll reach the Bagori Range. A vital fact to be noted is that at the holiday time due to heavy tourist influx, we'll make up an extra safari after this one. The first one will start at 6.30 am and the following at 8.30 am, and for the jungle safari, 4 to 6 elephants will depart together.
In this North East Safari Tour Package, you'll start your safari with the trained cute elephants which will bear 4 guests at a time with Mahout. In this mesmerizing place, you'll experience the wild beauty by witnessing animals like the famous One-Horn Rhino, water buffalo, hog deer, wild boar, spotted deer, and even tiger if luck favors.
After having a blast at the elephant safari, you'll return to your resort and wash up your stress, after that you're gonna have a tasteful lunch.
Therefore we'll drive to Kaziranga Central Range or Kohra Range for the Kaziranga Jeep Safari. Situated just two km from the National Highway passing you can enter through the Kohora village. Also, the central zone of this park is the main zone for ecotourism and will brighten up your whole jungle safari.
This park offers some outstanding sightseeing of Rhinos, adorable baby, and mother elephants, and much other wild fauna and flora. With all these details it must be clear that this park will be a utopia for nature lovers and animals. Moreover, way back to the restore you can also visit the local tea garden and witness the mesmerizing sunset!
In the evening, relish your own time by enjoying our arranged Bihu Dance Show and do shake your leaves with the dances and the exotic rhythm.
After an exhausting day, you'll have a delicious dinner and cuddle in bed.
Point to be noted: The Bagori Range is best for Elephant Safari and Elephant Safari will not be available in the evening in the Kaziranga National Park.
The bright sun of the morning will wake you up at Kaziranga, afterthat you'll have a delightful breakfast and move forward Jorhat by our comfy cars.
On the route you'll have a sight of the Namdang Stone Bridge, which had been cut from a single rock over the Namdang river, which was built by king Rudra Singha in 1703.
After reaching the Nimati Ghat, you'll take a freely to Majuli. It'll take approximately one hour to reach the Majuli Island, the cultural capital and the pillar of Assamese civilization for the past five hundred years.
After reaching Mauji you'll have the sights of all amazing North East sightseeing points, like Sri Sri Auniati Satra, created by Niranjan Pathak Deva. This satras are famous for the "Paalnaam", Monastery Prayer and Apsara Dances, whuch means dance of the angels.
This place is also famous for its enormous variety of ancient Assamese artifacts, utensils, jewellery and handicrafts and Natun Samaguri Satra, which gives a gompse of the unique feature of Vaishnavism in Assam. Thereupon exploring these places embellished with rich tradtions and culture, we will move towards our hotel for night stay.
At the hotel after having dinner you'll get to your last sleep of this amazing North India travel package.
After having the last flavorful breakfast at Majuli, our long North East package tour will come to an end!
Subsequently, we'll check out from the hotel and transfer to Jorhat Airport [JRH] / Jorhat Town Railway station for the onward journey. After a few hours, you'll reach your home safely with a heavy heart and lots of overwhelming memories!
NORTH EAST PACKAGE TOUR FROM GUWAHATI INCLUSION :
- → All transportation through commemorated and deluxe vehicle.
- → Knowledgeable & friendly driver throughout the trip.
- → Best Accommodations.
- → Elephant safari & Jeep Safari
- → Entry Fee Charges in Kaziranga National Park
- → All Permits & entrance fees.
NORTH EAST TOUR PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA EXCLUSIONS :
- → The things not mentioned in the inclusion section
- → Govt. GST
- → Entry Fee for Sightseeing points
- → Car charges for touring to Bumla pass
- → Non-operate A.C on hills
- → Personal Expenses
- → Price of any optional activity or service
NORTH EAST TRIP COST
Our North East tour package is 100% reliable and budget friendly and our North East India Travel Packages cover all of the best spots in the Northeast and one of the lowest North East trip costs among other agencies, it starts with ₹13,416 to ₹41,350.
Moreover, our North East trip packages cost can increase in case you choose accommodation, meals, itinerary and other expenses.
However, there's also our special Jeep and Elephant Safari to enrich your North East travel plan with more fun! The following are the price range of these activities you must know before the trip.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR NORTH EAST PACKAGE TOUR BOOKING?
North East is a place filled with natural treasure so before you book your North East India tour packages you must know the climate here as it's going to be a long trip. Moreover, on this long trip, you're going to witness three most astonishing North East travel destinations- Assam, Arunachal & Meghalaya.
Besides, some of the places here are above 3,000 meters like Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh) and some are surrounded by grass and valleys so, you must book your North East package tour wisely.
So, If you book your North East travel package with us, our North East tour from Guwahati specialists will provide you with the best season-wise North East tourism you have dreamed of!
Summer in North East [April-October]: The weather of Arunachal Pradesh will come to you as a relief from the hot weather of India. Plus, if you want to avoid the boiling weather of summer, our North East tour and travels from Kolkata and the North East trip from Guwahati will be the best choice! With a temperature between 8°c to 14°c it'll be the perfect place to spend your Summer Holidays!
Also, you get to witness the breathtaking beauties of mountains, streams, waterfalls, valleys, wildlife and monasteries in the beauty of summer. You can also witness the same weather in Shillong and Cherrapunji with a temperature of 10°c to 18°c which is a mixture of a bit of cold and rainy weather, ideal for summer!
However, there will be a problem to visit Kaziranga National Park as it remains closed from 30th April to 31st October (in 2021 it was 1st Oct) due to heavy rain the park goes under the flood water of the river Brahmaputra.
That's the reason you'll not be able to explore all the destinations that you are planning to visit during summer. But Arunachal Pradesh, Shillong and Meghalaya Package, will be the best North East tour places at this time.
Winter in North East [October-March] To run from your hectic work schedule and suffocating city life, winter will be the best time to spend your holidays in the North East!
From playing with snowballs to making a snowman, the temperature of Arunachal (Oct-March) will be an average of 4°C. You can do a lot of fun activities here!
Though the temperature of Shillong & Cherrapunji of Meghalaya remains very cold, places like Garo, Khasi and Jaintia make the North East filled with unadulterated beauty.
Also, Kaziranga National park will have the best wild inhabitants to draw you at this time and activities like Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park and Jeep Safari in four of its ranges such as Central Range or Kohora Range, Western Range or Bagori Range, Eastern Range or Agoratoli Range, Burapahar Range or Ghorakati Range will be the best part of your North East trip package itinerary.
So, booking your North East package tour during winter wouldn't be a disappointment!
Monsoon in North East [July-September]: Monsoon will be the best season to visit Cherrapunji and Mawsynram as during this time this place will turn into a paradise with glorious waterfalls, lush greenery and lakes with full brink. If you are an adventure lover and want to endure the rain, it'll be the best time for you!
Imagine sitting among the lush greenery, glamorous waterfall and glittering raindrops with a hot cup of tea and listening to old classic melodies! Sounds perfect right?
With temperatures of 9°C and 35°C, if you want to withstand rain-washed North East, book our North East trip from Guwahati between July to September.
POINT TO NOTE: Monsoon in the North East is covered with difficulties like a roadblock, landslides, and endless rain for several days. Kaziranga National Park also remains closed (April to October), so, booking a complete North East package itinerary for 19 Nights/20 Days is not suggestible at all during this time.
However, if you're a big travel enthusiast, keen to explore the over flood streams, washed valleys, and gushing waterfalls, you'll have the best North East tourism experience!
BEST PLACES TO TRAVEL IN SHILLONG
In the various North East tour places, Shillong is one of the most visited places. It is a gorgeous hill station in the North East Indian State of Meghalaya. For its captivating features, nature and caves Shillong is known as the "The Scotland of the East '' and ' Rock capital of India'. So, here are many amazing attractions of Shillong mentioned in the following you'll enjoy in your North East package tour from Guwahati:
- Shillong Peak, is one of the highest peaks of Meghalaya providing an astonishing view of Shillong, which is located at an altitude of 1,965m.
- Shillong Cave, is among the all deepest caves in India, Meghalaya has 9 of them, even an unexplored one! So, come and explore them in our North East tour packages mentioned below:
- Mawjymbuin Cave, is A prominent place for adventure lovers, trekkers, geologists, and all explorers.
- Mawsmai Cave, is one of the famous limestone caves of Shillong, located just 6 km from Cherrapunji. This place is the most crowd-puller and vibrant to provide travellers and explorers with a spellbound with its classic shape.
- Krem Mawmluh, is waist-deep cave is considered the fourth-longest cave in the Indian subcontinent with a 7 km stretch. It also has huge caverns, various meters of belly crawl, and an unusual meter of climb. However, most of the portions of this cave remain in darkness hence guides are needed to scour this cave.
- Siju Cave, is one of the largest limestone caves in India (7 km long). Located near Napak Lake and Simsang River, you'll find surprises in every corner of this cave. With the help of a guide, you can explore this interesting cave which is greatly admired by trekkers and adventure lovers.
Mawlynnong Village, is one of the main attractions of Shillong, also considered the cleanest village in India and Asia by Discover India Magazine (2003-2005). Located just 90 km away from Shillong, in this place a single piece of garbage, even a dry leaf, is difficult to find!
Moreover, the inhabitant villagers here are too conscious about the cleanliness so, don't ever try to damage the cleanses of this scenic village. Also, smoking is strictly banned here for travellers. Apart from that, this village is a mesmerising place you'll never forget in your North East tour!
Bonus Fact: Shillong was ruled by the Garo, Khasi, and Jaintia tribes for decades and after that, it was a prime hill station for Britishers for a long time and after sometimes Meghalaya was merged with the Indian Union ( 21st Jan, 1972). In this North East tour package from Guwahati, we'll take you to the mentioned top tourist attractions!
DESTINATIONS COVERED IN THIS NORTH EAST PACKAGE TOUR
In your exciting 20 days journey North East tour package from Guwahati, you'll cover the following places→
- Guwahati , one of the biggest states of Assam besides the river Brahmaputra, is covered with scenic beauties and home to the famous one-horned rhinoceros. This place will give a kick start to your North East tour package from Guwahati!
- Cherrapunjee, also known as Soha, it's a town of Meghalaya and famous for its amazing living root bridges, made for the cultivation of rubber trees, bearable for 50 people. From the bridges, you can witness the glamour of the northeast to pleasure your eyes!
- Shillong, one of the famous hill stations and t capital of Meghalaya, is living heaven! Filled with the tallest waterfalls, and beautiful terrain this place is also enriched with beautiful people and culture and is also known for its heavy rainfall.
- Bhalukpong, is a small town in Assam and also the entry point of Arunachal Pradesh, it's mainly famous for having the Archaeological ruins of King Bhaluka, an ancient ruler of the region.
- Dirang, is a scenic village in Arunachal Pradesh and is known for being the home to the Dirang Dzong or the Dirang fort, a historical fort used as a jail and shelter during the Vietnam War and World War II! You smell the rich history here during the North East tour package!
- Tawang, is one of the main North East travel destinations, it has attained vast popularity among the travelers for its intriguing sightseeing spots like Gorichen Peak, Madhuri Lake, Nuranang Waterfalls and Sela Pass, and also the most popular 400-year-old, Tawang Monastery, a well-known pilgrim centre among the locals!
- Bomdila, the headquarters of West Kameng district in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, offers views of peaks like Kangto and Gorichen Peaks, the highest in the state. Also places like Bomdila Buddhist Monastery, Buddha Park, and Guru Rinpoche statue are must-visit spots in your North East Package Tour !
- Nameri, is a famous national park located at the foothills of the Himalayas. It's a paradise for all animal and bird lovers as here you can witness rare species of birds like white-winged wood ducks, tigers, and elephants.
- Itanagar, is the capital and largest state of Arunachal Pradesh. Here you'll have experience of meeting friendly locals and witnessing inimitable Buddhist culture and heritage.
- Ziro, , included in the Tentative List for UNESCO's World Heritage Site for the Apatani cultural landscape, this valley is inhabited by the Apatani tribe and is famous for its paddy-cum-pisciculture cultivation.
- Kaziranga National Park, is heeded as one of the finest wildlife refuges in the world, this park has made a huge contribution to saving the Indian one-horned rhinoceros from the edge of extinction at the start of the 20th century. So, on your North East India trip, you got to witness this special animal!
- Majuli/Jorhat , is the world's largest river island and it attracts tourists from all over the world, famous for its picturesque, lush green and pollution-free river island in the mighty River Brahmaputra.
ATTRACTION OF ROOT BRIDGES IN NORTH EAST TOUR PACKAGE
Root bridges are the ultimate attraction for travellers travellers' North East tour package at Meghalaya, and are boosting day by day. Among most of the root bridges of North East the like 11, most of them can be found in Meghalaya. In Meghalaya, you can see many deviations from the root bridges and even the famous two-storey one. The elegance and creativity of these bridges created by the locals will amaze you! There are several root bridges, like:
- Double Decker Root Bridge , is one of the most famous double Decker root bridges found in Cherrapunji, also it is one of the distinctive wonders of the globe. This big bridge is around 12 km by road from Cherrapunji and it takes approximately 30 minutes to get there. Additionally, the village Nongriat is home to the stunning double-decker living root bridge. It will give you an ecstatic feeling that you have experienced in any other part of the world. This bridge is a must-visit living root bridge you can't miss in your North East trip plan and one of the reasons for it being special is that it is the only double-decker root bridge.
- Immunol Root Bridge , is another major attraction among North East sightseeing points and our North East travel package in Meghalaya as this bridge is the oldest root bridge. This 17 metres (54 feet) long root bridge is built on the edge of the Ummunoi River, which will stun you with its existence.
- Ritymmen Root, is known as the longest root bridge with a height of 30 meters and some sources also consider it the longest root bridge on the planet. It is located about halfway between Tyrna Village and the Nongriat Double Decker. As this bridge is very long, it'll take almost more than an hour to cross it by trekking. Make sure you do not miss this place on your North East India trip.
- Mawsaw Root Bridge, is one of the root bridges famous for having a beautiful view. Here you can see the natural swimming pool which strengthens the beauty of this bridge. It'll take 30 minutes to pass the Nongriat Double Decker Root Bridge.
- Mawlynnong Single, is one of the other attractions for tourists in the North East package tour and it is also considered to be the cleanest in Asia. It is also referred to as god's village for its cleanliness. It is placed in greenery with a flowing stream right under it.
DISTANCES BETWEEN PLACES TO NOTE FOR NORTH EAST TOUR
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Guwahati||Cherrapunji||147.8 km||4 hr 16 min|
|Cherrapunji||Shillong||53.9 km||1 hr 45 min|
|Shillong||Mawlynnong||78.1 km||2 hr 41 min|
|Shillong||Dawki||81.8 km||2 hr 45 min|
|Shillong||Bhalukpong||298.5 km||6 hr 40 min|
|Bhalukpong||Dirang||138.6 km||4 hr 7 min|
|Dirang||Tawang||134.5 km||4 hr 30 min|
|Tawang||Bomdila||176.7 km||5 hr 31 min|
|Bomdila||Nameri||122.7 km||3 hr 25 min|
|Nameri||Itanagar||153.4 km||3 hr 56 min|
|Itanagar||Ziro||109.5 km||4 hr 26 min|
|Ziro||Tezpur||279.0 km||8 hr 32 min|
|Tezpur||Kaziranga||50.6 km||1 hr 17 min|
|Kaziranga||Majuli||110.0 km||3 hr 30 min|
|Majuli||Jorhat Drop||41.3 km||1 hr 50 min|
WHY DO YOU VISIT NORTH EAST TOUR WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
Tourist Hub India has been one of the best tour operators for northeast India for more than ten years, and our well-customized services and prices are perhaps the best provided by our North East tour operators as per your comforts and needs.
From the mesmerising ancient Tawang Monastery, the second largest monastery in the World to the Double Decker Root Bridges of Umshiang at Cherrapunji and the stunning view of Umiam Lake, expanding over 222 square kilometres, with us you'll get to witness the best North East sightseeing points.
However, our most preferable North East package tour itinerary is the North East tour packages from Guwahati as it encloses the best North East tour places at best costs.
Apart from it, there are many North East packages from Kolkata as well. We also have other special North East family tour packages and North East Holiday Packages.
Moreover, we're here to provide you with reasonable North East India tour packages which will stick in your memory for a long time!
North East tour package from Guwahati Duration:
It'll be a long-term journey to insulate the beauty of the North East, so we have arranged this North East package itinerary for the following duration for covering the best North East travel destinations- 19 nights and 20 days.
Pick up/ Drop up: In our customise North East tour packages we'll pick up and drop up in the following locations with our deluxe vehicles→
● Pick: Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Guwahati [GAU] / Guwahati Railway Station [GHY]
● Drop: Jorhat Airport [JRH]
Without any exaggeration, Tourist Hub India will provide with you the best tranquillity that will be captured in your heart forever. But, before confiding us you know why we are one of the most loved travel agencies for this North East Tour Packages
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management.
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- → 100% pocket friendly North East tour cost.
- → Experience Driver.
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → Best tour itinerary.
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
COVID PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR NORTH EAST TOUR FROM GOWAHATI:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Thermal checking at the starting of the Tour.
- → Sanitized Cars & Boats.
- → Sanitized Rooms.
- → Availability of hand wash & Sanitizers.
- → Availability of masks like KN-95 & 3Ply.
- → Room cleaning by well-experienced staff.
TOURIST HUB INDIA OTHER PACKAGES
Find The Answer On Your Queries about North East Tour
● Visit Tawang's popular Tibetan market where you can bag a lot of souvenirs for your home.
● Grab some of the best Muga Silk sarees by taking a shopping walk through the most famous Guwahati silk market.
● Ride boats for mesmerizing memories at Umiam lake, the largest manmade reservoir.
● Watch the sun melt into the water during sunset from a beautiful Brahmaputra evening river cruise.
● Stroll through the Chincham Bridge in Tawang while enjoying the breathtaking views.
Besides setting your foot on some of the most beautiful places in Arunachal Pradesh during your trip, you can check out some of the astonishing places such as Ziro, Pasighat, Mechuka Valley, and more.
● Choose the best and most comfortable places to visit in North East as per your preference.
● Choose the number of days you’re comfortable with.
● Choose the right North East travel agency.
● Choose the best accommodations as per your North East trip budget.
● Choose the mode of transportation you’re most comfortable with from Guwahati.
North East India is popular among travellers for various facts, here are some of them the following;
● The one and only floating national park to exist.
● The rainiest place in the world.
● The cleanest village in Asia
● The largest women-only market in Asia.
● Having pleasant weather throughout the year.
● The dowry-free religion in India.
● The first organic state in the world.
● The origin of polo.
When it comes to strollingoll through some of the most beautiful root bridges in Riwai, the Single Decker bridge stands in the front row. Situated amidst the mesmerizing lush green scenery of the Meghalayan forest and the tranquil stream flowing under it, the bridge is accessible through Shillong-Mawlynnong road. It takes almost 2.5 hours to cover the 75km road from Shillong. From Mawlynnong, you can trek through the jungle road for 1km. A North East tour package from Guwahati will be perfect to cover the place during the trip.
You can book a car from Guwahati, Shillong and also from Shillong to Mawlynnong and Dawki River. However, in season time local drivers charge an excessive rate, so the best option is to book through the best tour operators for Northeast India, like us for a hassle-free Kaziranga Shillong Cherrapunji Tour.
In the Kaziranga Shillong Tour and other Tour packages to the North East, most people love to eat local Assamese preparations like Laksa, Khar, Tenga, and Mati Dal in your resort and hotels where you are staying.
Apart from these, during your tour to Kaziranga, you can have proper Assamese foods at Anurag Dhaba, starting with Rs. 250. Also, at the time of your journey to Meghalaya, you can stop by Punjab Da Dhaba, where you can enjoy tasty meals at Rs. 450 per head.
Additionally, In Shillong, you can also get a kick out of the amazing street food at Police Bazar with local authentic food.
Also, at the time of travelling to Cherapunjee, it'll be a total waste if you do not try Jiva Veg Restaurant (Rs. 500 per person) or Orange Roots Restaurant (Normal Thali Rs. 220, Special Thali Rs. 290).
Moreover, most Assamese people preferred fish, rice, and boiled food, but there are many various varieties of food you can try in our North East tour package from Guwahati.
If you are looking to explore one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites, you must visit Kaziranga National Park. Surrounded by astonishing green scenery, this is the best place to spot some of the antique and endangered animal species including One Horn Rhino, Water Buffalo, wild dog, deer, and birds. A jungle safari in Kaziranga will bring you closer to the beauty of nature. Hence, Kaziranga is a must-visit national park in India.
The perfect time to visit Nohkalikai Falls depends on you and what you want to see. Like in May to September or the Monsoon season is the perfect time if you want to glimpse the falls in their full glory too, and to have the best trekking view of the fall you must choose the time between October to January.
The scenic Cherrapunjee will offer you lots of activities to do in your North East package tour;
● Photography, capture the magnificent beauty of Cherrapunjee in the lenses.
● Bird Watching
● Chatting treks across the beautiful streets of Cherrapunjee.
● Purchasing handmade items and bamboo items at Cherrapunjee.
● Tantalizing the taste buds with the local foods of Cherrapunjee.
● Hiking the Double Decker Root Bridge.
No, you don't need to carry a permit to visit Cherrapunjee as an Indian citizen but bringing a valid ID card is mandatory while visiting this State.
The perfect timing for having an Assam tour is October to mid-March and also for Meghalaya October to May is best but during March, April, and May temperature is competitively hot i.e. above 30 C.
Here's the name of the months and a list of the tribal festivals to enjoy at that time in the following;
● Khasi Festival - Celebrated in April
● Mayantia Festival - 3 days in July
● Garo Festival - Celebrated in November
● Autumn Festival - Celebrated in October
According to our North East tour operators, to have the full packed North East tour by covering all the valuable North East travel destinations at least 10 to 15 days are required.
However, our North East packages from guwahati and other referable packages like North East family tour packages, North East Holiday Packages, and North East Safari Tour Package are perfect to give you the best North East travel plan, which will remain in our hearts forever.
NORTH EAST TOUR BOOKING ONLINE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → North East package tour booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
NORTH EAST PACKAGE REVIEWS
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 148 Reviews
We had a blast on our 20 days North East package tour! From Bhalukpong to Shillong we have visited all the amazing places. Most of the tour was filled with joy and excitement but I had the most fun during the Kaziranga Elephant And jungle safari. It was terrific!
A K Sinha
This summer I booked our North East travel package with Tourist Hub at a friend's suggestion and we had an amazing tour! Our tour guide and services also were so good they guided us at every point. Though travelling with older parents might get difficult sometimes, with the guide we always felt comfortable and my parents also had a lot of fun during the Jungle Safari! We'll always be grateful to the Tourist Hub India
Visiting North East India with my full group of friends was a dream of mine for years and for Tourist hub India that dream had been fulfilled beautifully. In my 20 days of North East tour package from Guwahati, I had excellent services and guidance and best Tourism in Northeast India. It’s was felt like a walk through history. As I’m a hard food lover the food of the Shillong, Meghalaya, and Arunachal Pradesh satisfied my soul the most. It was an unforgettable journey!
In the North East tour and travels from Kolkata, one thing that you did not wish for is bad weather, But despite bad weather, our journey was a total time and money worthy one. Our tour guide had to keep connected and guided us in every step of our journey. My daughter has an immense love for elephants and wants to ride them Thanks to Tourist Hub I got to fulfil that!
I love travelling and had a huge love for visiting different places and getting close to their culture, and to explore the north this summer holiday I booked my North East tour package with Tourist Hub. I got excellent service and visited the best of the best North East travel destinations. I gotta say that they have the best North East tour operators, my whole twenty-day itinerary was full-packed with adventure. Thank you Tourist Hub India!