Book Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi - Spl Rate for 2023
4.8/5 110 Reviews
Leh Ladakh Package Tour From Delhi?
For Booking ☎ CALL : +91-93106-41165
- Start From
All About Leh Ladakh Tour From Delhi
Leh Ladakh is a region located in the northernmost part of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is a high-altitude desert area with a unique landscape that includes snow-capped mountains, glaciers, high-altitude lakes, and vast stretches of barren land. Leh is the main town in Ladakh and is a popular tourist destination due to its rich cultural heritage, stunning natural beauty, and adventure sports opportunities.
If you are looking for a cheapest Leh Ladakh tour packages from Delhi, then we are here to offer you such memorable tour for your family. Here's a detial of what you can expect from a typical Ladakh tour from Delhi.
You will be also able to explore various amazing places of India throung our customised packages like North Sikkim Tour 2n/3d, Pelling Ravangla Gangtok tour from Bagdogra, Silk Route Package Tour, North East Tour Package, Dooars Package Tour, Andaman Package Tour,North East Package Tour,Kashmir Package Tour, Sundarban Tour Package and many more with your friends and family.
LEH LADAKH TOUR ITINERARY FROM DELHI
Besides its rich historical significance, one cannot deny the natural beauty that it beholds. Being located in a remote area, the place does not receive much footfall which eventually helps to maintain its tranquility. If you are planning to spend a quiet time amidst Himalaya, we offer a Ladakh tour package for your up-coming vacation..
Ladakh tour package from New Delhi is designed in a way so that you can cover places that come on the way. So, here is the complete itinerary of the Ladakh Holiday Packages from Delhi.
On arrive in Leh Airport you will be greet by our representative & drive towards your confirmed hotel. Full day is for rest & leisure by your own. Dinner & overnight stay in Leh.
- Night Stay at Leh
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & drive towards Kargil via Mulbekh route. Enroute visit sightseeing points like the Hall of Fame, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and Sangam Point. Later visit Mulbekh & Lamayuru Monastery, Moonland and witness beautiful mesmerizing moon landscapes. Late in the evening, I arrived at the hotel, overnight stay.
- Night stay at Kargil
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & drive towards Temisgam Village. On arrival check in to the camp/ homestay, after fresh up visit The Tingmosgang castle & monastery, dinner & overnight stay in Temisgam Village.
Temisgam village: - Temisgam village is Small & peaceful village of Ladakh, ideal for people who love to explore offbeat destinations.
- Stay at Kargil
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Leh, on arrival check in to the hotel, after fresh up you will free to visit Leh town by your own. Back to hotel dinner & overnight stay in Leh.
- Night stay at Leh
Early morning proceeds to Nubra Valley via the World’s Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass.
Arrive Nubra Valley and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can also enjoy a camel ride here (Camel ride on direct payment basis).
Thereafter, check in at a comfortable Camp or Hotel. Evening at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at the camp or hotel.
- Night stay at Nubra
Pangong Lake, also known as Pangong Tso, is a stunning endorheic lake in the Himalayas that stretches from India to China and is 134 kilometres long. The fact that it changes hues is one of the things that makes this lake so popular. It is roughly 140 kilometres from Leh, Jammu & Kashmir, in the Himalayan range.
To get to Pangong Lake, all you have to do is travel five hours from Leh. This beautiful lake and its azure waves are enough to leave a lasting impression on your mind at first glimpse. The tiny ribbon of land that runs directly into the lake is what tourists and explorers come here to see. Tents are the sole choice if you want to stay near the lake.
You may also look at Lukung, which has some nice camping possibilities with their Eco Huts. You might also look for lodging in Spangmik; alternatively, you could investigate various choices in Tangtse hamlet, which is located in Leh. Pangong Lake is roughly 34 kilometres away from this settlement.
Hotel Pangong Residency (094192 43495, Tariff- Rs 2800 onwards) is one of the greatest places to stay in the area. The Pangong Residency is a perfect blend of modern and traditional architecture. There are other guest houses, like the Padma Guest House, which has breathtaking views of the Pangong Tso Lake. You will not be able to book your accommodations in advance, and you will have to do it after you arrive. A double bed costs between Rs 700 and Rs 1000 in this city.
- Stay at Pangong
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & drive towards Hanley, on arrival check in to the hotel/ homestay, dinner & overnight stay.
- Night Stay at Hanle
Tso Moriri Lake, in the Changthang district of Ladakh, is one of India's most beautiful, serene, and sacred high-altitude lakes (for Ladakhis). It is India's largest high-altitude lake wholly within Indian borders. This lovely blue palette lake is roughly 7 kilometres wide at its widest point and 19 kilometres long.
It is known as Tsomoriri Wetland Conservation Reserve since it is part of the Ramsar site's wetland reserve. You are not permitted to set a camp near Tso Moriri or construct any type of lodging on the lake's edge. It is the world's highest Ramsar site. The region is home to a diverse range of vegetation and wildlife.
Tso Moriri is roughly 240 kilometres from Leh, the capital of the Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. A day travel from Leh to Tso Moriri Lake is not possible because it would be extremely stressful and ineffective. As the weather becomes colder, the tourists begin to settle in, and the lodging tents along the lake begin to dismantle.
The greatest time to visit Tso Moriri and view the lake in its full grandeur of stunning blue hues. At this time of year, the colours are truly spectacular, and because there are fewer tourists, you can get better deals and enjoy more.
Tso Moriri is accessible by road from Leh through the Upshi – Chumathang – Mahe route. The Chusul – Tsaga La – Loma – Mahe route also connects Tso Moriri Lake to Pangong Lake.
- Night Stay at Tsomoriri
Tso Moriri is situated at a stunning 14,836 feet above sea level. Tso Moriri is around 8-9 hours away from Leh, depending on your speed and breaks. The distance between Leh and Tso Moriri is around 240 to 260 kilometres.
Three JKSRTC buses run between Leh and Tso Moriri. They do, however, only function on the 10th, 20th, and 30th of each month. It leaves at 6.30 a.m. from the Leh bus station. Korzok village is the bus station you must specify while purchasing your ticket. It is the closest village to the lake, just a 15-minute walk from the lake's shoreline. The bus ticket may be purchased at the Leh bus station. The cost of a one-way bus ticket from Leh to Tso Moriri is roughly Rs. 370.
The shortest way via Chumathang Valley is this one. Begin your journey from Leh as soon as feasible, following the route until you reach Upshi, when you will take the Mahe detour. You will be required to register at the Mahe checkpoint. Then cross the bridge and go to Sumdo, where the Namashang La ascent begins. A few kilometres ahead, you'll see an ancient dirt road leading to Karzok.
As previously stated, the path from Leh to Upshi is the same. Instead of Chumathang, you'll have to continue on the Manali Leh highway to Rumtse from Upshi. Once you cross Rumtse and see the More plains, the ascent for Tanglang La begins. Take the route to your left after leaving the Manali Leh Highway.
This route will take you from Leh to Shey, following which you will continue on the Manali-Leh highway to Chang La. After there, a short journey on narrow roads takes you to Spangmik (Pangong Tso), from whence you can continue driving to Chushul. The village of Mahe is your next stop, and you'll have to traverse the high altitude pass of Tsaga La to get there.
Riding a bike across the Indus River with huge cliffs soaring above your head is an unforgettable experience. You will travel through Chumathang, a lovely rural village with natural hot springs. At 16,000 feet, take the Namshang La to Mahe and then on to Sumdo. Then head towards Karzok on the buttery-smooth roads. Make sure to fill up your tank at Leh and bring extra fuel with you because there are no petrol stations after Leh.
- Night Stay at Leh
Then you can start from the best hotels in leh ladakh to reach the Leh Airport, you can have your breakfast or lunch at Airport as per your flight departure time.
- Checkout from Hotel
LADAKH TOUR FROM DELHI INCLUSION:
- → Deluxe Accommodation
- → All meals (Breakfast and dinner)
- → Exclusive vehicle for transfer service
- → All permits and taxes
LADAKH TOUR PACKAGE FROM DELHI EXCLUSION:
- → Things which are not on the inclusion list
- → Charges for room heater
- → Syndicate charge at Siliguri
- → Entry fees for Pangolakha Wildlife Sanctuary and sunrise from Lungthung
LADAKH TRIP FROM DELHI COST
The Leh Ladakh trip cost from Delhi is one of the famous and special tours in the Tourist Hub India. And, whether booking a tour, the thought of money always crossed all of your minds. But, the budget for ladakh trip from Delhi will surprise you! With the well-customized & affordable Ladakh trip from delhi cost starting with Rs. 17,700/-, we promise to offer you the luxurious hotels and services. However, the exact price of this Leh Ladakh trip cost from Delhi will depend on the following factors-
● Itinerary you'll choose ● Luxury you'll be comfortable ● Vehicles you'll prefer ● Activities you'll do ● Duration of your tour ● Several guests.
|LADAKH TOUR 6N/7D||6N/7D||3-5||22,500|
|LADAKH TOUR 7N/8D||7N/8D||6-9||20,300|
|LADAKH TOUR 9N/10D||9N/10D||>10||22,000|
Delhi to Ladakh Tour Guied
A road trip from Delhi to Ladakh is one of the most epic road trips you can take in India. The journey covers a distance of over 1,000 kilometers and takes you through some of the most beautiful and remote regions of the country.
Here are some tips for planning a Delhi to Ladakh tour by road:
Choose the right time to travel: The best time to travel to Ladakh by road is from May to September, when the roads are open and the weather is pleasant.
Plan your route: There are two main routes to Ladakh from Delhi - the Srinagar-Leh highway and the Manali-Leh highway. The former is a bit longer but more scenic, while the latter is shorter but more challenging.
Prepare your vehicle: Make sure your vehicle is in good condition and properly equipped for the journey. Carry spare tires, a first aid kit, and enough fuel and water for the trip.
Acclimatize properly: Ladakh is situated at a high altitude, so it's important to acclimatize properly to avoid altitude sickness. Plan your itinerary accordingly, with enough time for rest and acclimatization.
Respect the local culture: Ladakh is a unique cultural region with its own customs and traditions. Respect the local culture and avoid any behavior that could offend the locals.
Overall, a road trip from Delhi to Ladakh can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but it requires careful planning and preparation. Make sure to plan your trip well in advance and take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
NOTE it is possible to travel from Delhi to Ladakh by air. The nearest airport to Ladakh is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL), which is located in Leh. Many airlines such as Air India, GoAir, Vistara, and IndiGo offer regular flights from Delhi to Leh. The flight duration is typically around 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on the airline and specific route.
It's important to note that Ladakh is located at a high altitude, and visitors may experience altitude sickness. It's recommended to take some precautions such as acclimatizing for a few days, staying hydrated, avoiding alcohol and tobacco, and taking medication if necessary.
Additionally, due to the remote location of Ladakh, it's advisable to plan your trip well in advance and make arrangements for accommodation, transportation, and other necessities ahead of time.
Malali is a small village in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, and Leh is a town in the Indian state of Ladakh. The distance between the two places is quite significant, and there are no direct transportation options available. However, here are some ways to reach Leh from Malali:
By Air: The most convenient way to reach Leh from Malali is by taking a flight. The nearest airport to Malali is the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, from where you can take a direct flight to Leh. Several airlines operate regular flights from Dehradun to Leh, and the journey takes around 2 hours.
By Road: You can also reach Leh from Malali by road, but it is a long and arduous journey that requires careful planning. First, you need to reach the town of Rishikesh, which is around 230 km from Malali. From there, you can take a bus or hire a taxi to reach Manali, which is around 480 km from Rishikesh. After reaching Manali, you need to take the Leh-Manali Highway, which is around 480 km long and passes through some of the highest motorable passes in the world. The journey takes around 2-3 days, and you need to make several stops along the way to acclimatize to the high altitude.
By Train: The nearest railway station to Malali is the Haridwar Railway Station, which is around 215 km away. From there, you can take a train to Chandigarh, which is around 250 km from Manali. After reaching Chandigarh, you need to take a bus or hire a taxi to reach Manali, from where you can take the Leh-Manali Highway to reach Leh.
Overall, the quickest and most convenient way to reach Leh from Malali is by taking a flight. However, if you are looking for an adventure and have the time and patience, you can also consider the road or train options.
There are several ways to travel from Delhi to Manali. Here are some of the most popular options:
By Road: You can take a bus or drive yourself from Delhi to Manali. The distance between Delhi and Manali is approximately 550 kilometers, and it takes around 12-14 hours to cover this distance by road. There are several bus services that operate between Delhi and Manali, and you can also rent a car and drive yourself.
By Train: There is no direct train connectivity between Delhi and Manali. However, you can take a train from Delhi to Chandigarh, which is the nearest railway station to Manali. From Chandigarh, you can either take a bus or hire a taxi to reach Manali.
By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Bhuntar Airport, which is around 50 kilometers away. You can take a flight from Delhi to Bhuntar, and then take a taxi or bus to reach Manali.
Depending on your preference and budget, you can choose any of these options to travel from Delhi to Manali.
WHICH IS THE BEST TIME TO TRAVEL AT LEH LADAKH?
The best time to visit Ladakh depends on your interests and what you want to experience.
The peak tourist season in Ladakh is from May to September when the weather is pleasant, and the region is accessible. During this time, the temperatures range between 15°C to 30°C, making it an ideal time for sightseeing, trekking, and adventure activities.
However, if you want to experience the snow-capped mountains, frozen lakes, and other winter activities like skiing and ice-skating, then the best time to visit Ladakh is from November to February. During this time, the temperature drops below freezing point, and the roads to some of the remote areas of Ladakh may be closed due to snowfall.
If you are interested in witnessing the beauty of the famous Hemis Festival, which is held in July, then plan your visit accordingly.
It's important to note that Ladakh is a high-altitude desert, and the weather can be unpredictable. So, it's always advisable to check the weather forecast before planning your Leh ladakh trip from Delhi.
PLACES TO VISIT AT DELHI TO LADAKH TOUR
Here are some places that you must include in your Ladakh Packages from New Delhi-
- Thiksey Monastery is a beautiful monastery located in the Thiksey village of Ladakh. It is one of the largest monasteries in Ladakh and is known for its stunning architecture and beautiful paintings. The monastery is home to around 80 monks and is an important center for Buddhist teachings in the region.
- Shey Monastery is an ancient monastery located in the Shey village of Ladakh. It was built in the 17th century and is known for its beautiful wall paintings and sculptures. The monastery is located on a hill and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
- 3 Idiot School is a popular tourist destination in Ladakh. The school was featured in the Bollywood movie "3 Idiots" and is known for its beautiful architecture and scenic location. The school is located in the Hemis village and offers stunning views of the Hemis National Park.
- Leh Palace is an ancient palace located in the city of Leh. It was built in the 17th century and is known for its beautiful architecture and stunning views of the surrounding landscapes. The palace was the former residence of the royal family of Ladakh and is now a popular tourist attraction in the region.
- Shanti Stupa is a beautiful stupa located in the city of Leh. It was built in the 20th century and is known for its stunning white dome and beautiful views of the surrounding landscapes. The stupa is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike and is a symbol of peace and unity.
- Hemis Monastery is an ancient monastery located in the Hemis village of Ladakh. It was built in the 17th century and is known for its beautiful wall paintings and sculptures. The monastery is located in a scenic valley and is a popular destination for tourists.
- Sindhu Ghat is a beautiful ghat located on the banks of the Indus River in the city of Leh. It is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscapes. The ghat is also a popular spot for picnics and other recreational activities.
- Pangong Lake is a beautiful lake located in the eastern part of Ladakh. It is known for its crystal-clear blue waters and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The lake is a popular destination for tourists and is a must-visit spot for anyone traveling to Ladakh.
- Nubra Valley is a beautiful valley located in the northern part of Ladakh. It is known for its beautiful landscapes, picturesque villages, and ancient monasteries. The valley is home to several rare species of flora and fauna and is a popular destination for trekkers and nature enthusiasts.
- Khardung La Khardung La pass is a high mountain pass located in the Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It sits at an elevation of 5,359 meters (17,582 feet) above sea level, making it one of the highest motorable passes in the world.
ACITIVITIES AT LEH LADAKH
Popular attractions and activities in your Ladakh Tour from Delhi -
- Monasteries: Ladakh is home to several ancient monasteries, which are an integral part of the region's rich cultural heritage. Some of the most famous monasteries that are included in a typical Delhi to ladakh package tour are Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, and Shey Monastery. These monasteries are known for their intricate architecture, beautiful artwork, and unique Buddhist traditions.
- Trekking Ladakh is a trekker's paradise, with several scenic trails that offer breathtaking views of the mountains, valleys, and lakes. Popular trekking routes that are included in a Ladakh trip from Delhi are the Markha Valley Trek, the Stok Kangri Trek, and the Chadar Trek. These treks offer a unique opportunity to experience the rugged beauty of the Ladakhi landscape and interact with the local communities.
- Culture and Villages: Ladakh is known for its unique culture, which is a blend of Tibetan and Indian influences. A Ladakh package from Delhi includes visits to remote villages such as Lamayuru, Alchi, and Nubra Valley, where travelers can experience the local way of life, interact with the villagers, and learn about their customs and traditions.
- Adventure Sports: Ladakh is also a popular destination for adventure sports enthusiasts. Activities such as river rafting, mountain biking, and camel safaris are included in many Ladakh package tours. These activities offer a thrilling way to explore the rugged terrain and experience the natural beauty of the region.
- Lakes: Ladakh is home to several serene lakes, such as Pangong Lake and Tso Moriri Lake, which are included in a Leh Ladakh trip from Delhi. These lakes offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains and are ideal for activities such as boating and camping.
- Local Cuisine: Ladakh has a unique cuisine that is a blend of Tibetan and Indian flavors. A Delhi to Ladakh tour includes opportunities to taste the local delicacies such as momos, thukpa, and butter tea.
- In addition to the above attractions and activities, a Ladakh Holiday package from Delhi also includes accommodations, transportation, and a guide who is knowledgeable about the region's history, culture, and traditions. The cost of a Ladakh package tour from Delhi varies depending on the duration, itinerary, and level of comfort of the accommodations and transportation.
OUR OTHER LADAKH TOUR PACKAGES:
We also offer the services of other Sundarban Package tour from Kolkata as mentioned below.
- → LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM MUMBAI
- → LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM DELHI
- → LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA
- → LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM SRINAGAR
- → LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM BANGALORE
- → LADAKH BIKE TRIP FROM DELHI
Why Do You Visit Leh Ladakh With Tourist Hub India?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a Ladakh tour operator from Kolakta, we have provided our esteemed clienteles with an unmatched the Best Leh Ladakh trip cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction which is why we have a flexible and tailor made Ladakh package tour from Delhi and easy online delhi to Ladakh tour booking system. As we are a trusted Ladakh tour operator in Kolkata “Safety and Comfort” is the foundation of Tourist Hub India which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. We have sucsessfully completed and have so many happy guest last five years. As a part of our amazing Leh Ladakh tour package from delhi, we provide:
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management.
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- → 100% pocket friendly best Package Price.
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → Customize Ladkah tour itinerary.
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
TIPS FOR LEH LADAKH TRIP FROM DELHI
The significance of Leh Ladakh Package Tour offered by Tourist Hub India is not for the people who look for comfort and luxury in the places. The entire region is relatively remote; thus, amenities are limited. Here are a few things that you need to consider if you are willing to explore the region
- → The places that are included in the Ladakh tour package are mostly remote so you should not expect modern facilities. The home stays will provide you with basic amenities which are comfortable. There will be no internet connection, luxury furniture, and television with cable connection.
- → As the place is remote, finding an ATM is hard. So, we suggest you carry enough cash for emergencies.
- → You will be travelling to a high security zone of India and that is why you need to carry your original photo ID along with you.
- → The weather condition is relatively harsh in that region so you must carry woolen clothes, and necessary medicines.
- → While you are travelling to a high altitude region like Nathag valley, we ask you to refrain from consuming liquor.
- → The altitude is not favorable for elderly people and children; so we suggest deferring from buying Ladakh Tour Package if you are not physically fit or accompanying someone who is too young or old.
- → Basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
HOW TO REACH THE LEH LADAKH?
Ladakh tour packages from Delhi by Air: The easiest and fastest way to reach Leh Ladakh from Delhi is by taking a direct flight from Delhi to Leh. Multiple airlines operate daily flights between Delhi and Leh, and the flight duration is around 1.5-2 hours. Ladakh tour packages from Delhi by Bike: A bike trip from Delhi to Leh Ladakh can be an exciting and challenging adventure, covering a distance of about 1000-1200 kilometers, depending on your route and detours. Here are some tips and information to help you plan your trip: Timing: The best time to visit Leh Ladakh on a bike trip is from June to September, when the roads are open and the weather is pleasant. However, keep in mind that the terrain can be challenging, and there can be sudden changes in weather, so be prepared for rain or snow. Route: There are two main routes to reach Leh Ladakh from Delhi: the Manali-Leh highway or the Srinagar-Leh highway. Both routes have their own challenges and attractions, so choose the one that suits your preferences and time frame. Some people also choose to combine both routes, making a loop from Delhi via Manali, Leh, Srinagar, and back to Delhi. Permits: You will need permits to enter some areas in Leh Ladakh, especially if you plan to visit restricted areas such as Pangong Tso or Nubra Valley. You can obtain these permits from the local authorities or your tour operator. Bike rental: If you don't have your own bike, you can rent one in Delhi or Manali. Make sure you choose a reliable rental service and check the condition of the bike before you start your trip. Also, carry some spare parts and tools for emergency repairs. Accommodation: There are plenty of options for accommodation in Leh Ladakh, ranging from budget guesthouses to luxury hotels. However, keep in mind that some areas may not have many options, so it's a good idea to book in advance or carry camping gear if you plan to camp. Safety: Leh Ladakh is a high-altitude region, so it's important to acclimatize properly and avoid altitude sickness. Drink plenty of water, eat light and healthy food, and take rest when necessary. Also, wear appropriate gear such as a helmet, gloves, and protective clothing. Overall, a bike trip to Leh Ladakh from Delhi can be a memorable and adventurous experience, but it's important to plan accordingly. Ladakh tour packages from Delhi by Bus: You can also take a direct bus from Delhi to Leh. However, this option is not very popular as the journey can take up to 2-3 days, and the roads can be challenging.
If you book our Ladakh Package Tour from Delhi, we will provide pick up and drop facilities from and to the railway station/airport. While you travel in difference place at Leh-Ladakh, you need to know the distance and duration so that you can plan the tour accordingly.
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Srinagar Airport||Golden Lake||12.9 KM||31 min|
|Srinagar||Kargil||201 KM||5 hr 28 min|
|Kargil||Leh||216 kM||4 hr 49 min|
|Leh||Nubra||160 KM||4 hour 42 min|
|Nubra||Pangong||274 kM||7 hour 22 min|
|Pangong||Hanle||310 km||7 hour 14 min|
|Hanle||Tsomoriri||150 km||2 hours 30 min|
|Tsomoriri||Leh||240 km||5 hr 10 min|
COVID 19 Precautions During Travel To
Leh Ladakh tour from Delhi:
- → We will provide Face Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists in the tour..
- → Sanitization process maintained by our trained staff before check in and check out.
- → Maintain daily basis sanitization for our boat.
- → Sanitizer is also available in every room and restaurant.
- → Transportation vehicle is also fully sanitized by our own staff.
Tourist Hub India Other Packages?
Ladakh Holiday packages from Delhi
Find The Answer On Your Queries about Ladakh Tour
The best time to visit Ladakh is during the summer months, from April through July, when temperatures range from 15 to 30 degrees celsius. Ladakh is notorious for having exceptionally low temperatures for virtually the entire year.
For Ladakh, a journey of 7 to 10 days is sufficient because you will be able to view a lot of sights. However, if you want a journey that isn't too long, 15 days will suffice.
Only day visits have been allowed. 20 March 2022: Hotel Ladakh Imperial and Hotel Reenam are also open for tourists in Leh. 15 March 2022: Nubra Ecolodge at Sumur (Nubra) has also resumed operations. 1 March 2022: Tourists are required to bring Covid-19 test report to visit Leh Ladakh.
Contrary to popular belief, Ladakh is a relatively safe and secure region. The tourism districts of Leh and Ladakh were far away from where a Chinese platoon had set up camp even during the Chinese assault.
Ladakh is a frigid desert on the eastern border of Jammu and Kashmir, located in the Great Himalayas (Fig. 9.4). It is surrounded by the Karakoram Range in the north and the Zanskar Mountains in the south. Ladakh is traversed by several rivers, the most notable of which is the Indus.
There is no train station in Ladakh, thus you can't get there by train. Jammu Jammu Tawi (700 miles from Ladakh) is the nearest railway station, having connections to Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai. To get to Ladakh from Jammu, you can rent a cab or take a JKSRTC bus.
Kargil is a great place to go hiking, camping, mountaineering, river rafting, and other adventurous sports. The Nun and Kun peaks, the Mulbek, and the Zanskar Valley are just a few of the region's significant tourist attractions.
DELHI TO LADAKH TOUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → Delhi to Ladakh Tour booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
Leh Ladakh Tour Packages Reviews
4.7 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 173 Reviews
Bikash JainJan 8, 2021
Extremely comfortable & fun trip it was & Tourist Hub India took good care of everything around especially the food they provided was incredible. Thank You so much for making me & my family so happy.
Mridangini GuptaDec 18, 2020
Thankyou Tourist Hub India for this wonderful ladakh trip. It was fun, comfortable & extremely adventurous . I recommend you guys to everyone around me. Thanks once again :).
Sudhir ChatterjeeJan 01, 2021
We planned to visit Ladkh and kashmir, I made sure Ladakh was a part of it. Though this wasn’t the first time, but I never enjoyed and explored ladakh trip from kolkata better than this time. The guides knew the territory like the back of their hand. Thanks to them, I managed to capture some excellent shots of the nature of ladakh.
Tejas AnandDec 25, 2020
I chose Tourist Hub India after one of my friends opted for their service Ladakh package and i’m glad. I chose them for my elderly parents and according to them, each member of the team was exsiting for this ladakh tour. They took care of their parents and made sure they didn't feel uncomfortable and lifetime experience of ladakh.
Dhiman LaheriJan 15, 2021
This was my first time in Ladakh trip from kolkata and I'm glad I chose Tourist Hub India. They were friendly and accepted all our requests. they even helped me to get the best view room in the hotel.