2 Night 3 Days Sundarban Tour From Kolkata
Online Booking for Sundarbans 3 Days and 2 Nights Tour From KolkataFor Instant Booking Call : +91-9875-549076
5000.00 / person
Sundarban 2 Night 3 Days tour with cheapest price and best service is offered mostly at weekends but at Tourist Hub India, you can find Sundarban packages that rightly fit your needs. Our sundarban tour 2n/3d consists of all the things to do in Sundarbans, such as jungle safari, and more.
At Tourist Hub India, you will get the most exclusive deals on your Sundarban pacakage tour 2 nights 3 days in West Bengal. Your Sundarban tour 2 night 3 days cost will include guided jungle safari, finest accommodation, all meals, and transportation.
All our 3 Days 2 Night Sundarban tour come in luxury and economic variants. We will provide you with the finest stay, the best quality food, and the most thrilling Sundarban travel experience. We always abide by our promised quality.
We will take you to the best places in Sundarban where you can experience the diverse flora and fauna, which are also known as the laidback spot for the Tigers of Sundarban.
Best Time to Book Sundarban Package:
October to March is the best time to book a 2 night 3days Sundarban tour. The winter of Sunderban makes the heat bearable. Not only because of the pleasant weather, during the winters, the wild animals come out of the dense forest to soak under the sun, increasing your chances of capturing some amazing wildlife photographs.
Summer in Sundarban can be unbearable and if you hire a non-ac boat, you will get exhausted twice faster eventually ruining your entire trip. April to June is the peak summer season in Sundarban and not the best time to book your Sundarban tour package.
Rainy season in Sunderbans starts from July to September. Occasion drizzles to thunderstorms, weather can get rough in Sundarbans during this season making the boat safari a riky affair. But, right after the rainy season, the place thrives with life.
Sundarban tour 2 Nights 3 days Itinerary:
In our 3 days and 2 nights itinerary the trip starts from Godkhali ferry ghat, which would be our base point. To reach Godkhali, you either need to hire a Tuk Tuk or board a bus from Canning. Your pickup will be from Science City by AC transportation and the will provide packed breakfast and a tea break on the way. Here we have given the details of best Sundarban 2 Night/3 Days tour plan for you.
Morning: The journey will start from Science City where our cars will be ready to pick you and drop off at Godkhali. We also offer door to door which are subjected to our terms and conditions. Later that morning, you are scheduled to reach Godkhali ferry ghat from where you will be transferred to Jamespore by Boat.
Noon:Arrival at Sundarban Resort, at Jamespore. As soon as you reach Jamespore, our warm hosts will be ready with a glass of refreshing beverage that will revive all the energies that you had to spend to reach this place. Once you are freshened up and settled, we will arrange the lunch either at the boat or resort as per your convenience.
Afternoon:We have kept this day just for you to settle and enjoy the vibrant ambience of the location. You can spend the rest of the day the way you want to. You can either take a good nap to get ready for the eventful evening or watch the sun go down from our River Side Resort.
Evening:The motto of our Sundarban tour service For 2 night 3 days is to introduce the people with the culture of the place. In the evening, we will have a get together with tea/coffee and snacks. We can also arrange local folk dancers and musicians who will depict the day-to-day life of the people of Sundarban through their art.
- Stay at Sundarban Hotel/Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast-Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert
Our day 2 will begin early in the morning as we slowly enter the narrow creeks of the halophytic mangrove forests dense with salt water crocodile, snakes, water monitor lizard, spotted deer, wild boar, along with a varied species of birds and flora.
Morning: As usual, you will be served bed tea/coffee or you can even have it at the boat top. Without wasting further time of our Sundarban tour package, we will set out to visit the Sajnekhali Tiger Project Area watchtower(if open) & also visit the mangrove interpretation centre. During this span, you will visit famous spots/villages of the location namely Sajnekhali, Banbib Varani,Dobanki Khal, Pirkhali, Sudhanyakhali, Panchamukhali ( Fiver river junction), Choragachi khali, Sundarkhali, Gazikhali, and Dobanki Canopy walks.
Noon: As usual, you will be served lunch by noon. Depending on the Sunderban Jungle Safari duration, you can either have the lunch back at the resort, if it is a half-day sundarban jungle safari or we can arrange your Lunch on Board if it is a full day safari.
Afternoon:Later in the afternoon, we will be back to the resort from our exciting and thrilling sunderban Jungle safari. You can get back to your room to get ready for the exciting evening programmes or you can join the rest of the people and share your part of the Sundarban Safari tale.
Evening:We always like to know our customers and interact with them to build a relationship that goes beyond our Sundarban Tour Package. Which is why we keep the evening together filled with events and delicious snacks.
Night:The final night of our 2N 3D Sundarban trip is not that scheduled except for the dinner. We would like our guests to enjoy the ambience of the location on their own before they call it a day of the Sundarban package tours.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert.
The final day will be the leisure day. You can walk around the village, learn about the local life, culture. You can also visit the heritage sites such as Hamilton Bungalow or Rabindranath Tagore’s Bungalow.
- Checkout time: 9 A.M.
- Packed lunch will be given during departure.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 11:30 A.M., hence commencement of 2 Nights/3 Days tour packages from sundarban with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
Breakfast - Luchi, Alu Sabji, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea /Coffee
Lunch - Lunch Packet : Fried Rice ,Chilly Chicken, (Chilli Paneer For Vegetarians), Salad,(Packed With Napkin And Spoon).
Sundarban 2 Night 3 Days Inclusion:
- Accommodation in individual rooms/cottages as per the booking.
- All Meals- Breakfast (3 times), Lunch (4 times), Dinner (3 times).
- Evening tea and Snacks (Veg and Non Veg).
- Evening cultural program .
- Boat For Jungle Safari.
- All necessary entry fees.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata.
Sundarban 2 Night 3 Days Exclusion:
- Things are not mentioned under Inclusions herein above..
- Audio system, Projector
- All Porter charges, Camera Charges.
- Any extra service consumed by the guest. (payable directly).
Sundarban Tour 2 night 3 days Package Cost
|Sundarban tour 2n/3d||2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5000/6000/7000||YES|
|Sundarban tour 1n/2d||1N/2D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5000/6000/7000||YES|
|Sundarban Wildlife Photography Tour||4N/5D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||12000||YES|
|Sundarban Houseboat Tour||2N/3D||DELUXE||8500||YES|
|Sundarban Day Tour||1 DAY||Ex-Gadhkhali/Ex-Kolkata||3500/5000||YES|
Our Sundarban tour 2 night 3 days cost from Rs.5000/-, in which we provide standard rooms at our own resort. We also provide the Deluxe Room and Cottage with more facilities and other amenities. We also offer private Sundarban trips for our guests and their families with their own requirements. Sundarban tour cost depends on your trip location starts and also selection of resort, hotels and room categories. We provide customized 2 night 3 days Sundarban Packages for our guests depending upon their requirements. A trip can be started from Kolkata or can be started from Godhkhali or Sonakhali jetti Ghat. You can travel by your own car and park your vehicle in our safe parking slot and start your trip.
Our Sundarban Hotel Resorts and Houseboat
- Rooms And Cottage
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Local Cultural program
Why Do You Visit Sundarban With Tourist Hub India?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a Sundarban tour and travel agency from Kolkata, we have provided our esteemed clienteles with an unmatched 3 Days 2 Night Sundarban Packages Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction which is why we have a flexible and tailor made packages to Sundarbans. “Safety and Comfort” is the foundation of Tourist Hub which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. As a part of our amazing Sundarban tour, we provide:
- The best accommodation facilities.
- Delicious healthy breakfast
- Complete tour management.
- Custom Sightseeing and 100% pocket friendly Sundarban packages.
What Are The Things To Carry for 2night 3 days tour at Sundarban ?
- photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the trip..
- passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa.
- Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter.
- Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery.
- Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required.
- No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town.
- basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety.
- Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the trip.
What Are the Places To Visit In Sundarban Tours?
In our 2 night 3days Sundarban Package, we have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarbans that will make your Sunderban tour worth it. Some of the places that we have included in this package tour are:
- Sundarban National Park : Sunderban National Park is one of the primary attractions of the Sundarban From Kolkata 3 Days 2 Night. It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in the tour for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Reserve Forest, the Sunderban Tiger Reserve is the primary attraction of the 2n 3d trip at Sundarban. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- NetiDhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The NetiDhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sunderban. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the Sunderban forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watch tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sundarbans. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal. It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sundarban.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages of Sundarbans that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling. You will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point.
What Are Things To Avoid in Your 2 night 3 days Sunderban trip ?
- Don't throw plastics or Garbage in the river during Sundarban Trip.
- Sound system or loud speakers are not allowed in Sundarban jungle safari.
- Pets are not allow in your Sundarban trip.
- Wild animals Feeding is strictly prohibited in Sundarban.
- Wideography through drone is not allowed in Sundarban.
- Without valid permit you are not allow to enter Sunderban jungle safari
- Liquor or Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
COVID 19 Precautions During Travel To Sundarban:
- We will provide Face Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists in the tour..
- Sanitization process maintained by our trained staff before check in and check out.
- Maintain daily basis sanitization for our boat.
- Sanitizer is also available in every room and restaurant.
- Transportation vehicle is also fully sanitized by our own staff.
What Are Our Different Types of Sundarban Tours?
Recreation In Sundarban Package Tour
Find The Answer On Your Queries
Sundarban tour packages are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarban that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban tour package itinerary will vary. We offer Sundarban 2 night 3 days tour packages, weekend package, day tour, and even customizable tour package.
Sundarban 2 nights 3 days tour is the most popular Sundarban package. Though there is no fixed margin, generally people prefer a 3 night Sundarban tour. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our Sundarban day tour package. Apart from that, we also offer weekend tours to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sundarban tour duration as long as you want to.
Sundarban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban tour package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle of Sundarban. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit Sundarban in a whole new way. Our Sundarban 3 Days 2 Night is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit Sundarban by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sundarban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our Sundarban tour package. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sundarban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our Sundarban Tour package, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban tour a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sundarban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarban is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sundarban is 109 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sunderban from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali. By air, the nearest airport to Sundarbans is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of Sundarban.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarban is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to canning which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sundarban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day tour package as well as Sundarban 2 Night 3 days tour package. In our Sundarban day tour package, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The tour will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour package, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderban but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your Sundarban tour package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur, Sundarbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the tour.
Sundarban Tour Booking and Cancellation Policy :
- Every Booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
Prem Nath Jha
It was a great trip for 2 night 3days trip at sundarban with Tourist hub India. quality of food and taste was very good. nice resort and was very comfortable . thanks to all the staffs and coordinator. they are very gentle and gave us all the necessary service promptly.
It was really awesome experience in Sunderban. The trip guide was awesome and enjoyable. The quality of service, resort, food everything they are provided was really nice and also was a great experience overall. .
Great experience and friendly manager and staff and tour cost of Rs. 5000/-PH for this package including all, I think its a great deal. The resort, food and rooms are also very nice.
We had a family trip at sundarban with tourist hub india and the trip plan for 2 night and 3 days sundarban tour was excellent, and the trip coordinator was well behaved and helpful. The food was good and the resort abiance was great. We enjoyed the traditional fold dance and overall experience was great.
Rooms were very nice and clean. Food was homely and well-cooked. The staffs were friendly and down to earth. I would mention Chhotu to name among them. A few hiccups were here and there, for example on 3rd day, the bunglow tour was not well-coordinated and people got scattered. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable trip.