Sundarban Package Tour From Kolkata
Best Sundarban Tour Package From Kolkata - Online Sundarban tour Booking ☎ CALL: +919875465958
- 2 Nights
- Start From
All About Best Sundarban Tour From Kolkata
The Sundarbans mangrove forest is one of the largest contiguous mangrove forests in the world, located in the delta region of the Ganges, Brahmaputra, and Meghna rivers, spanning across India and Bangladesh. The Sundarbans is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a Ramsar Wetland of International Importance, known for its unique ecosystem and rich biodiversity.
During Sundarban Package Tour from Kolkata when you leave the city full of hustle & bustle, you will reach to a whole new different world where no madness of crowed, no air pollution will touch you. During your whole journey towards Sundarban, green fields on both sides full of paddy, the cannels, the rivers and every smiling face of innocent people are the only things that you will witness. Leaving the city, you will embark in a new world where adventure mixed with happiness will be awaiting for you in your cheapest Sundarban tour package from Kolkata.
So, this is high time that you book a package for Sundarban tour from Kolkata by boat with Tourist Hub India that brings to you an exclusive Ecotourism journey to the only mangrove forest in India hidden at the delta of the river Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna on the Bay of Bengal. It is the home of the Royal Bengal Tiger too which is one of the biggest attraction of Sundarban Trip Package from Kolkata.
Tourist Hub India, the best Sundarban tour operators in kolkata will help to make a perfect customised Sundarban tour plan for your from kolkata.
You will be also able to explore various amazing places of India throung our customised packages like North Sikkim Tour 2n/3d, Pelling Ravangla Gangtok tour from Bagdogra,Sundarban 2N/3d Tour, Silk Route Package Tour, North East Tour Package, Leh Ladakh Package Tour, Dooars Package Tour, Andaman Package Tour, North East Package Tour, Kashmir Package Tour and many more with your friends and family.
SUNDARBAN TOUR PACKAGE COST
The Sundarban tour package cost from Kolkata, can vary depending on various factors such as -
● Itinerary you'll choose
● Accomodation you'll be comfortable
● Vehicles you'll prefer
● Activities you'll do
● Duration of your tour
● No of Travellers
|Sundarban tour 2n/3d||2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5500/6500/7500|
|Sundarban tour 1n/2d||1N/2D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||4000/5000/6000|
|Sundarban Wildlife Photography Tour||4N/5D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||12000|
|Sundarban Houseboat Tour||2N/3D||DELUXE||8500|
|Sundarban Day Tour||1 DAY||Ex-Gadhkhali/Ex-Kolkata||3500/5000|
We have differnt kinds of accomodation at our resort. It is depend upon your Sundarban tour package price as we have AC and Non AC Deluxe cottage, Deluxe room as well as standard room faciliy for our tourists. We have high boat for pick and drop as well as for this wild life trip in Sundarban which we are covering various amazing places
to explore at Sundarban National Park.
The cost of a Sundarban tour packages can vary depending on several factors such as the duration of the trip, the type of accommodation, the mode of transportation, the activities included, and the season of travel. However, here is the estimate of the cheapest sundarban tour package from kolkata:
Standar Package: Starts from around INR 4500-5,000 per person
● Accommodation in basic resorts or lodges
● Shared transportation
● Boat safari and basic sightseeing
● Meals included
Deluxe Package: Starts from around INR 6000-7,500 per person
● Accommodation in comfortable resorts or hotels
● Private transportation
● Boat safari and sightseeing
● Meals included
Luxury Package: Starts from around INR 8,500 -12,500 per person
● Accommodation in luxury resorts or hotels
● Private transportation
● Boat safari and exclusive experiences
● Meals included
It is always recommended to compare different tour operators and packages and read the inclusions carefully to get the best value for money. The cost can also be higher during peak season, so it's better to book in advance to avoid any last-minute price hikes.
SUNDARBAN TOUR PLAN FROM KOLKATA
To ensure your comfort and needs we planned the customised itinerary of our Sundarban trip itinerary from Kolkata, we promise you that this Sundarban trip will remain one of your best moments of life. So, let's have a glimpse-
The first day of your Sundarban Tour from Kolkata will begin from our pick up from Kolkata railway station and you'll reach forward to the Godkhali Ferry Ghat which is also called 'Gateway of Sundarbans'. Thereafter, with our deluxe boat, you'll reach hotel which is located at Pakhiralay Island.
AT the time of your boat journey towards Sundarbans, you'll be refreshed with our served cold beverages and refreshments with a stroke of cool breeze.
After reaching at hotel, you'll replenish yourself from the stress of the journey with fresh beverages offered by us. And after settling up and having your delicious lunch at the hotel you’ll have leisure time for one hour and ready to leave for sunset in evening. After coming back from your evening cruise you’ll wash up and the resort’s host will save you some refreshing evening snacks with your chosen beverages or tea/coffee and also with an unique cultural program with local artist at our resort. In this cultural programe you’ll have a taste of the Sundarban people’s culture with some traditional folk dances and musicians.
After all of these fun activities, you’ll have your lip-smacking dinner and get to sleep with the excitement of your next day's journey of your Sundarban package tour from kokata.
- Stay at Dayapur Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 2 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken/Fish),Salad, Papad,Dessert
The next day Sun will wake you up with its mesmerizing view from your hotel room. The warmth of the morning Tea/Coffee will give you more excitement for today’s journey. After freshening up you’ll have a flavorful breakfast on your boat with the cool breeze of the rivers.
This day will the memorable one as you’re going to have your Sundarban boat Safari today in your Sundarban boat tripby passing through the following places.
Sajnekhali Watch Tower is the perfect place to witness beautiful birds while doing your Sundarban boat safari.
Mangrove Interpretation Centre, we’ll stop here to gather some vital information about this world-class place.
Banbib Varani takes the blessing of the tiger god of Sundarban.
Dobanki Khal is one of the famous Khal located near Bangladesh and which is one of the best part of your Sundarban boat tour package
Phirkhali is the small village of Sundarban located in Bishnupur.
Sudhanyakhali WatchTower, 43 K.M away from Kolkata is one of the best watchtowers in Sundar to witness the Royal Bengal Tiger with a panoramic view of the dense forests which one of the best attraction of your Sundarban Package tour from Kolkata.
Panchamukhi is the confluence of five rivers, Padma, Meghna, Bhairab, Madhumati & Hooghly which faces S also called the ‘Five Rivers Junction’.
ChoragacKhaliali is one of the most visited villages of Sundarban.
Sundarkhalis is a locality near Nepal with heavenly views.
Gazikhali, the wide tranquil gardens.
Dobanki Canopy Walks, 20ft tall & 496M long canopy walk from the Dobanki Watchtower which protects travellers from wild animals. Also, this walkway offers a beautiful view of the Sundarban Tiger Reserve Forests.
Here is some information you must follow to have a Safe Jungle Safari:
→ Follow the instructions of your tourist guide who is give you the proper guidance in your Sundarban Tour Package and also for Sundarban boat safari
→ The Jungle Safari is avoided from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
→ You must not go inside the forest after 6:30 p.m.
After this wandering journey in the ‘Indian Amazon', you’ll refresh yourself with your evening coffee and then you’re free to enjoy the ambience of your accommodation on your own. At Night after having the last dinner on this journey, you’ll have a comfortable sleep.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 2 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken/Mutton),Salad, Papad,Dessert.
The last of your journey will be inaugurated by the rising sun of the morning! We’ll make sure to make your last day of your Sundarban package tour from kolkata a memorable one. Hear eater, having your appealing breakfast you’ll be reaching each of your thrilling last day of your Sundarban tour packages. This final day is specially planned for you to explore the sundarban jungle near about half an hours boat ride and reach Godkhali Jetty ghat at 12:30 and trnasfer to Kolkata railway station. That will be end of your journey for us!
- Checkout time: 10 A.M.
- Packed lunch will be given during departure.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 12:30 A.M., hence commencement of your trip with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
Breakfast - Luchi, Alu Sabji, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea /Coffee
Lunch - Lunch Packet : Fried Rice ,Chilly Chicken, (Chilli Paneer For Vegetarians), Salad,(Packed With Napkin And Spoon).
SUNDARBAN TRIP PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA INCLUSION:
- → As per booking, accommodation of choice of room/ hotel.
- → Meals of all time: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- → Necessary entry fees including Guides fees.
- → Jungle Safari within the Boat
- → Pickup & Drop Up from Kolkata
- → Well-Experienced & attentive Tour Guide
SUNDARBAN TRAVEL PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS:
- → The things not mentioned in the inclusion section
- → Extra Services (directly payable)
- → G.S.T
- → All porter Charges
- → Medical Services
- → Camera Charges
- → Permission of any Audio System or Projector.
- → Insurance for Travelling
PLACES TO VISIT AT SUNDARBAN
Here are some offbeat places that you must include in your Sundarban Tour package
- Sundarban National Park: is one of the major charms of the Sundarban Boat Tour package. It is known as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Where you can have an impulse of the Royal Bengal Tiger and numerous other endangered animals like estuarine crocodiles and the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (BataguBaskaka). All these tourist spots are included in our Sundarban Houseboat tour package itineray and can be customise by the travellers.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve is one of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme which is one of the best attraction in your Sundarban Package tour from kolkata
- NetiDhopani Tower: a famous watchtower of Sundarban is 4 hours away from Sajnekhali. This tower can take up to 20 people at a time.
- Jhingamari Watchtower: is one of the unknown treasures of Sundarbans. Located in the Basirhat range, it is one of the least visited places of Sundarban where you can enjoy the pure rural essence.
- Bonnie Camp WatchTower a 50ft high watchtower of the Bonnie Camp. It is considered the highest watchtower of Sundarban. Here, you can have the best view of Sundarban in your Sundarban Trip.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal. Considered the most attractive Sundarban National Park by many, it is very attractive for tourists.
- Burir Dabir is a famous watchtower that will drive you into a mangrove cage trail with the infamous view of Raimongal View Point.
A small recape about the places of Sundarban tour from Kolkata are as follows:● Gokhale Ferry Ghat: It is known as the 'Gateway' to the Sundarbans. Here, you'll board a ferry and reach Gosaba, one of the big Islands of Sundarbans.
● Hamilton Bungalow: One of the heritage sites of Sundarban. An old bungalow was built in 1932.
● Pakhiralaya: The famous bird-watching side of Sundarbans.
● Jharkhali: A small village with a tiger reservation centre.
● Dobanki: A deer-rehabilitation centre for Sundarbans.
● Sudhanyakhali: A watchtower for Tiger watching and viewing the mysterious land of Sundarbans.
● Netidhopani: A 300-year-old temple of Sundarbans.
● Bhagabatpur: A mangrove interpretation centre of Sundarbans.
Sundarban Package Boat and Resort
- Rooms And Cottage
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
HOW TO REACH SUNDARBAN FROM KOLKATA?
There are various ways to reach this world-class place. Sundarban is not that far from Kolkata, the exact distance is 30 K.m, which will take about 1 hour. But if you wished to reach this place by yourself you must know the following ways to get in here like-Sundarban National Park is located in the delta region of the Bay of Bengal, and the nearest access point to reach Sundarban from Kolkata is the village of Godkhali, which is the gateway to the national park. Here are the ways to reach Godkhali from Kolkata: By Car/Auto: You can hire a car or share auto rikshaw from Kolkata to reach Godkhali, which is around 25 km away. It takes around 1 hour to reach Godkhali from Kolkata by road. By Bus: There are several buses that ply from Kolkata to Godkhali, but the frequency and availability of these buses may vary. It's recommended to check the bus timings and availability with the local transport authorities before planning your journey. Once you reach Godkhali, you can take a motorboat or a houseboat to explore the different areas of Sundarban National Park. There are several tour operators that offer boat tours and packages to Sundarban from Godkhali. It's recommended to book your tour in advance to avoid last-minute hassles.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR SUNDARBAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA
Filled with the essence of flora and fauna, this place is a paradise for all and to observe all the beauty of Sundarban you must book your package wisely. So, here are some season-wise details about the conditions of Sundarban and the season to visit during this period or not!
Winter: Winter is the peak season to utilise your Sundarban tour packages. Mostly, from October to February you'll enjoy the beauty of Sundarban in its most glorious contour. At this time the temperature will be around 12° to 20° and you get to admire this world heritage comfortably. The pleasant weather, the foggy nature, glamour rivers, and various islands will give you a test of heaven. Moreover, the chance to capture the wild animals in the dense forests add-on as they get out to enjoy the sunlight.
Summer: Summer honestly will not be a good idea for you to visit on your Sundarban trip packages. But with our well-accommodated AC vehicles & resorts, it will become pleasant for you. The sightseeing tour at this time can be scheduled in the early morning as the temperatures are low and you can witness the wild animals. The weather can be humid and you'll be exhausted by that but at night time the cool breeze and twinkling stars will blow away all your exhaustion. However, due to the fear of the thunderstorm ' Kal Baisakhi', and subsisting in a coastal area like Sundarbans will not be considered at this time most people avoid this time.
Note: While scheduling your Sundarban Tour Packages if you select wintertime, you'll get the best service at the cheapest price.
Monsoon: Monsoon is the weather you should always avoid for this type of tour. The weather at this time is so hazardous due to swollen rivers and heavy rainfall with lightning. Besides, Sundarban is an area near the Bay of Bengal, so boating will be very risky at that time.
Regardless, Monsoon can be the best time for the people who are looking for leisure travel in Sundarban.
WHY DO YOU VISIT SUNDARBAN WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
The Sundarbans is home to a variety of flora and fauna, including several endangered and threatened species such as the Royal Bengal tiger, saltwater crocodile, Indian python, and river terrapin. The mangrove forest also supports a diverse population of birds, fish, and other wildlife.
The Sundarbans mangrove forest is an important ecosystem that plays a crucial role in maintaining the ecological balance of the region, serving as a natural shield against cyclones and tidal surges. The mangrove roots also help to prevent soil erosion and filter the water.
The Sundarbans mangrove forest is a popular destination for nature lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, and adventure seekers, offering a unique opportunity to explore this unique ecosystem through boat safaris, nature walks, and cultural tours of the local villages.
Without any exaggeration, Tourist Hub will provide with you the best tranquillity that will be captured in your heart forever. But, before confiding us you know why we are one of the most loved travel agencies for this Kolkata to Sundarban trip
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management.
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- → 100% pocket friendly Sundarban Package Price.
- → Experience Sundarban tourist guide.
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → 24hours Power Backup.
- → Best tour itinerary.
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
TIPS FOR SUNDARBAN TRIP FROM KOLKATA
- → photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for your Sundarban tour from Kolkata by boat.
- → passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa.
- → Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter.
- → Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- → Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required.
- → No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Kolkata Town.
- → basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety.
- → Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the Sundarban boat trip.
VISITING THIS TOURIST FAVORITE SPOT YOU MUST KNOW SOME FACTS ABOUT IT
Tourist Hub India is an unlimited specialist of the cheapest sundarban package tour from Kolkata with long years of experience. So, a trip with us will send you on an exclusive journey to this precious mangrove forest in India at an affordable price and with the needed equipment. Most of all, on this tour you'll never be repeated for the slightest as we're going to cover all the worthy and top travel points through the deep forests and fisherman villages. So, here is a quick review of the places you're going to visit in this cheapest sundarban tour packages are as follows. We also provide the easy process of Sundarban tour booking throgh online from our web portal.
Behind these attractions, let’s find out about other important points about this Sundarban Trip from Kolkata.
→ It has become a famous tourist spot for having a Children’s park, a Butterfly garden & numerous watchtowers, and a vintage vibe.
→ The establishment of the Tiger reservation centre has also caused its huge popularity.
From here, after a small tea/coffee break we’ll cover the next spot which will be the famous Hamilton Bungalow, one of the top-visited places of the Sundarbans.
So, after visiting this famous Bungalow let’s know some facts about this-
→ Sir Danel was a great human being and he had contributed his life to the development of this land of tigers.
→ This bungalow was specially constructed for Rabindranath Tagore.
→ This bungalow is rich with historical essence and the memory of the Late Shaheb of Gosaba.
Therefore, we’ll proceed ahead to the Pakhiralay. With its name, you must have guessed why you’re going to visit this and it will bring a bonus joy to you if you’re a bird lover. Travelling in the essence of flora and fauna in the dense forest of sundarban, the tweeting of birds will give you peace which you could never have in city life. So, let’s know some mesmerizing facts about this place-
→ There are more than 250 species of birds in this place where you can have a glimpse of Yellow Wagtail, Tickell's Thrush, Chestnut-tailed Starling, Dusky Warbler, Pacific Golden Plover, Greenish Warbler, Marsh Sandpiper, Barn Swallow, Jungle Babbler and many more.
→ If you just wanna visit sundarban for bird-watching then our ‘Sundarban bird watching tour’ will be the best. Instead on this tour, you’ll also have a lot of fun in your Sundaban Package Tour from Kolkata.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN SUNDARBAN PACKAGE TOUR
Sundarban is a glorious place for tourists all over the world. There are tons of enjoyable activities you can do to make your trip memorable.
- Birdwatching:: The diverse land of Sundarban is filled with birds and animals, so one of the most enjoyable activities to do here is birdwatching. The various species of birds will never disappoint the professional birdwatcher (ornithologists) all around the globe. You can experience a lot of rare birds in the Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary. Moreover, you can have a glimpse of more than 200 breeds of birds at the Sajnekhali watchtower. This sightseening place is most famous for our Sundarban tour from Kolkata in which traveller can enjoy the sunset and birdwatching in the trip.
- Photography: The coastal areas of Sundarban are rich with the beauty of nature. You can take a lot of beautiful pictures and expose your photography skills with the beautiful click of a camera. You can capture the beauty of roaring tigers, joyful dolphins, and beautiful flora and fauna as well. This is one of the main attraction for our Sundarban Photography tour.
- Taka blessings from the holy Netidhopani temple: Netidhopani temple is very famous among the tourists for its beautiful structure, architecture and religious significance. Don't forget to visit this place! and this sightseening place is also included in our Sundarban family tour package itinerary.
- Have a glimpse of the Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project: Bhagabatpur is a very prominent place for tourists as it has the largest saltwater house for the preservation of crocodiles. If you wanna have a perfect glimpse of the reptile then no place is as good as this place. You will get a great wildlife experience! and it also available in our Sundarban tour 1 night 2 days.
- Catch sight of cute dolphins: In Sundarban, while travelling in your boat you can catch a sight of cute dolphins, you would be surprised to know that Sundarban is one of the few places that have dolphins which is included in your Sundarban Package tour from Kolkata. So there is no need to explain the popularity of this place.
- Jhingamari Watchtower: Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watach tower. We cover this tourist spot for traveller in our Sundarban Day Trip which is available from kolkata.
- Explore the sight of the rarest Phytoplanktons: The eye-popping sight of Phytoplanktons will blow your mind off. You'll have goosebumps while watching them! Moreover, we suggest you have a guide with proper guidance as this activity will be done on a night safari. This memory will live with you for a long time.
- Make your journey more memorable with a souvenir: It's a wonderful feeling to keep the great memories with a beautiful souvenir. In Sundarban there isn't any shortage of beautiful things, like beautiful handcrafts, brown rice & organic honey. This souvenir will always make a smile on your face after your trip.
THINGS TO AVOID ON SUNDARBAN TOUR PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA
The magnificence of Sundarban also turns blemish for its wild animals and other mysteries. So, here are some of our vital tips you must keep in your mind while roaming in this land of mystery.
- → Avoid throwing garbage in the rivers.
- → Avoid travelling with your pets.
- → Avoid taking large sound systems and speakers.
- → Avoid feeding wild animals and it's also strictly prohibited.
- → Avoid taking drones for Videography.
- → Avoid bringing Alcohol.
- → Avoid doing Jungle Safari without a valid permit.
SUNDARBAN TOUR GUIDE
Sundarbans, one of the largest mangrove forests in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. As your tour guide, I will provide you with all the necessary information to make your trip to the Sundarbans a memorable one.
First, let's talk about the location and how to get here. The Sundarbans is located in the delta region of the Ganges, Brahmaputra, and Meghna rivers on the Bay of Bengal. The nearest city to the Sundarbans is Kolkata, which is about 112 km away. You can either take a train, bus or car from Kolkata to reach the Sundarbans. However you have to book a Sundarban Package tour from Kolkata before travel to sundarban.
Next, let's talk about the best time to visit the Sundarbans. The best time to visit the Sundarbans is between September and March when the weather is cool and pleasant. During this time, you can also witness the migratory birds that visit the region.
Now, let's move on to the activities you can enjoy in the Sundarbans. The Sundarbans is known for its wildlife and the Royal Bengal Tiger, which can be seen in their natural habitat. You can take a safari in the national park, which is the best way to witness the wildlife. You can also visit the crocodile breeding center, which is located in Bhagabatpur. Apart from this, you can go for a boat ride through the mangrove forests, visit the Sajnekhali watchtower, and explore the various islands in the region.
When it comes to accommodation, there are several options available, ranging from budget to luxury. The Sundarbans has many eco-resorts that offer comfortable accommodation and local cuisine. You can also opt for a homestay, where you can experience the local culture and traditions.
Finally, a few things to keep in mind when visiting the Sundarbans. It is important to follow the rules and regulations of the national park and not disturb the wildlife. It is also essential to carry mosquito repellent and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
KOLKATA TO SUNDARBAN DISTANCE
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Sealdah Station||Kolkata||105 KM||3 hr 30 min|
|Kolkata Airport||Kolkata||110 KM||3 hr 50 min|
|Howrah Station||Kolkata||125 kM||4 hr 10 min|
|Tollygange||Kolkata||102 KM||3 hr 25 min|
|Jadavpur||Kolkata||108 kM||3 hr 20 min|
|DumDum||Kolkata||119 km||4 hr 20 min|
COVID PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR SUNDARBAN TOUR FROM KOLKATA:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Thermal checking at the starting of the Tour.
- → Sanitized Cars & Boats.
- → Sanitized Rooms.
- → Availability of hand wash & Sanitizers.
- → Availability of masks like KN-95 & 3Ply.
- → Room cleaning by well-experienced staff.
WHAT ARE OUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUNDARBAN PACKAGES?
OUR OTHERSUNDARBAN TOUR PACKAGES:
- → Sundarban Luxury Tour.
- → Sundarban Tour From Mumbai.
- → Sundarban Tour From Bangalore
- → Sundarban Tour From Delhi
- → Sundarban Tour From Bangladesh.
- → Sundarban Group Departure.
- → Sundarban Hilsa Festival.
- → Sundarban Bird Watching Tour.
- → Sundarban Tour From Pune.
- → Sundarban Tour From Chennai.
- → Sundarban Tour From Hyderabad.
- → Sundarban Tour From Ahmedabad.
- → Sundarban Tour From Surat.
- → Sundarban Tour From Durgapur.
- → Sundarban Kalash Bonnie Camp Tour.
HOLIDAY TRIP TO SUNDARBANS FROM KOLKATA
Find The Answer On Your Queries about Sundarban Tour
Sundarban package tour from Kolkata are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban package itinerary will vary.
2 nights 3 days tour is the most popular Sunderban package. Though there is no fixed margin, generally people prefer a 3 night Sunderban tour. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our Sundarban 1 day tour. Apart from that, we also offer Weekend trip to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sunderban tour duration as long as you want to.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Kolkata. From Kolkata, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Kolkata highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sunderban is 30 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sundarban from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali. By air, the nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of Sundarban tour.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarbans is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to Kolkata which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sunderban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Sunderban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban tourism. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle Which is a part of the tour to Sundarban from Kolkata. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit various Sundarbans tourist spots in a whole new way. Our tour packages is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sunderban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our best Sundarban package tour. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sunderban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban tour a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day trip package as well as Sundarban 1 Night 2 days tour. In our Sundarban day tour, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The trip will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the Kolkata market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your 2 night Sundarban package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur,Sunderbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the trip.
SUNDARBAN TOUR BOOKING ONLINE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → Sundarban package tour booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
SUNDARBAN PACKAGE TOUR REVIEWS
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 148 Reviews
Prem Nath Jha
It was a great trip for 2 night 3days trip at sundarban with Tourist hub India. quality of food and taste was very good. nice resort and was very comfortable . thanks to all the staffs and coordinator. they are very gentle and gave us all the necessary service promptly..
It was really awesome experience in Sunderban for 2 nights. The trip guide was awesome and enjoyable. The quality of service, resort, food everything they are provided was really nice and also was a great experience overall :).
Great experience and friendly manager and staff and tour cost of Rs. 5000/-PH for this package including all, I think its a great deal. The resort, food and rooms are also very nice..
We had a family trip at sundarban with tourist hub india and the tour plan for 3 days sundarban tour was excellent, and the trip coordinator was well behaved and helpful. The food was good and the resort abiance was great. We enjoyed the traditional fold dance and overall experience was great.
Rooms were very nice and clean. Food was homely and well-cooked. The staffs were friendly and down to earth. I would mention Chhotu to name among them. A few hiccups were here and there, for example on 3rd day, the bunglow tour was not well-coordinated and people got scattered. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable trip.