Sundarban Houseboat Luxury Tour Package
Would You Like To Book Sundarban House Boat Package Tour - Best Rate for 2021!!!!For Instant Booking Call : +91-9875-549076
12,000.00 / person
Sundarban houseboat tour is an exclusive and thrilling Sundarban tour package where travellers can choose to stay at the houseboat overnight. Our houseboats are equipped with all the basic amenities that you would require for a comfortable stay.
We here at Tourist Hub India are offering 2 nights 3 days Sundarban houseboat tour package at the most affordable price. Our fully equipped houseboat will be anchored in the middle of the river at night for safety and adhering to the forest laws/rules.
Our Sundarban Houseboat tour can be personalized to match the itinerary of our clients. From door-to-door pickup and drop service to a luxury houseboat, we are providing all kinds of customizable Sundarban tour packages to fit your travel plan and budget.
Best Time to Book Sundarban Tour Package
October to March is the best time to book a Sundarban tour package. The winter of Sundarban makes the heat bearable. Not only because of the pleasant weather, during the winters, the wild animals come out of the dense forest to soak under the sun, increasing your chances of capturing some amazing wildlife photographs.
Summer in Sundarban can be unbearable and if you hire a non-ac boat, you will get exhausted twice faster eventually ruining your entire trip. April to June is the peak summer season in Sundarban and not the best time to book your Sundarban tour package.
Rainy season in Sundarban starts from July to September. Occasion drizzles to thunderstorms, weather can get rough in Sundarban during this season making the boat safari a riky affair. But, right after the rainy season, the place thrives with life.
2 Night/3 Days Sundarban House Boat Tour Itinerary
The trip starts from Godkhali ferry ghat, which would be our base point. To reach Godkhali, you either need to hire a Tuk Tuk or board a bus from Canning. Here is how we have planned the rest of the trip.
As always, your houseboat tour will commence from Godkhali Island. You will be picked up from your choice of location at 8 AM. Around 11.30, you will reach Godkhali where our houseboat will be waiting for your arrival.Right after your boarding, you will be served your choice of refreshment and your Sundarban houseboat tour starts from here.
Cruising through the narrow creeks, you will reach Sajnekhali around 1.30 PM after which we will be travelling to the Sudhanyakhali watch tower. After your Sudhyanakhali stop, we will be cruising towards Pakhiralaya and spot some incredible birds.
It is an excellent spot for photographers and bird enthusiasts to spot some of the most incredible native and migratory birds of Sundarban. As the sun slowly comes down, we will be sailing to the middle of the river where we will anchor for the night.
Now you are in the middle of a river, under a pitch black sky, surrounded by the mangroves of Sundarban. As the night arrives, the jungle comes alive. You can hear the owls hooting, the monkeys screeching, and the Royal Bengal Tiger roaring from a distance with its voice shadowing the jungle.
All meals and snacks will be served on-board, en route.
- Stay at Houseboat
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert
Mornings are the best time to catch a glimpse of the wildlife. The earlier the better as that is when most of the animals come to the river to drink water. You will be served hot coffee/tea for a kickstart to your day full of adventure.
On the second day of the Sundarban House tour, your first visit will be to the Dobanki watchtower. A famous watchtower of Sundarban for spotting Royal Bengal tigers and other wild animals.
We will spend the rest of the day cruising through the jungles of Sundarbans. Some of the creeks will be narrow like a bottleneck where only one boat can pass at a time. It is an enthralling experience that words cannot express.
The animals of Sundarban have adapted themselves to camouflage among the bare roots of the Sundarban Mangrove. Stay alerts and don’t move your eyes away from the jungle. After a 2-hours cruise, we will move towards the Dobanki watchtower. There you can experience a panoramic view of the jungle and an almost-500 meters canopy walk.
From Dobanki, we will start cruising again. We will be covering numerous islands like pirkhali, Panchmukhani, Gazikhali, ChoraGazikhali, and the 5-rivers junction, also known as Panchmukhi. Depending on time and tide, Jharkhali watchtower is a part of our Sundarban houseboat tour itinerary.
At the end of the day, we will sail to Pakhiralaya and anchor for the night.
Special arrangements, such as BBQ, cultural activities, local performers, can be arranged on request which are also subjected to availability. To avoid heartbreaks, let us know about any such plans while you book your Sundarban houseboat tour package so we can try our best and make it happen.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert.
The last day of your Sundarban Houseboat tour should be spent among the villagers of Sundarban. They have the best stories to share about Sundarban. They survive with nature, along with wilderness.
Your houseboat will be anchored at Dayapur village where you can visit the local shops to collect souvenirs and pure jungle honey from the Mawali/Moulay, also known as Honey Collectors of Sundarban.
Get back on the boat by noon as we start to sail again towards our destination, Godkhali. We will reach Godkhali around 4:30 where our A/C car will be waiting for your journey back to Kolkata. You will be dropped at your choice of location, if it falls on our route.
For special arrangements, such as door-to-door pick up and drop service, or drop outside Kolkata, requests need to be made during the point of booking your Sundarban houseboat tour package.
- Homecoming: 4 P.M.
- Scnacks will be given in the Late Afternoon.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 4.30 P.M., hence commencement of Sundarban tour with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
Breakfast - Luchi, Alu Sabji, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea /Coffee
Lunch - Lunch: Fried Rice ,Chilly Chicken, (Chilli Paneer For Vegetarians), Salad,(Packed With Napkin And Spoon).
What is Special About Sundarban Houseboat Tour?
Sundarbans is a delta formation with a cumulation of 100 islands out of which 52 has been marked as a jungle area. All the islands are separated by creeks. The narrow creeks fill up with water during high tide and dries down to its bone during low tides.
As a result, marine vehicles are the only option available to move around the islands. Locals use basic mechanical country boats which are useful for covering short distances. For tourists, there are semi-luxury and luxury houseboats available.
During daylight, tourists can cruise through the backwaters of Sundarban visiting the best spots and enjoy all the amenities available on board
The houseboats are equipped with bunk beds, kitchen, lounge area at the top and toilets at the lower decks. You can hire our highly trained cooks and enjoy delicacies while enjoying every moment of your Sundarban houseboat tour.
House Boat Package Tour Inclusion
- Accommodation in individual rooms/cottages as per the booking.
- All Meals- Breakfast (3 times), Lunch (4 times), Dinner (3 times).
- Evening tea and Snacks (Veg and Non Veg).
- Evening cultural program .
- Boat For Jungle Safari.
- All necessary entry fees.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata.
House Boat Package Tour Exclusion
- Things are not mentioned under Inclusions herein above.
- Audio system, Projector.
- All Porter charges, Camera Charges.
- Any extra service consumed by the guest. (payable directly).
Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package Cost
The price of your Sundarban houseboat tour package will be set by you, we will make the arrangement. The sundarban tour package cost is subjected to what you are availing. The most common factors that affects your Sundarban tour package cost are:
- Choice of stay: Semi-luxury or luxury houseboat
- Trip Duration, Number of Travellers
- Choice of Transport facilities
- Extra Activities
Our Sunarban Houseboat And Rooms
- Houseboat Rooms
Why Do You Choose Houseboat Tour With Tourist Hub?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a Sundarban tour agency, we have provided our esteemed clienteles with an unmatched Sundarban Tour Packages Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction which is why we have a flexible and tailor made packages to Sundarban “Safety and Comfort” is the foundation of Tourist Hub which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. As a part of our amazing Sundarban tour, we provide:
- The best Houseboat facilities.
- Delicious healthy breakfast
- Complete tour management.
- Custom Sightseeing and 100% pocket friendly Sundarban packages.
Amenities Available With Sundarban Houseboat Tour Package
Our Sundarban Houseboat comes with all the basic amenities that you would require to make your Sundarban tour adventurous without compromising safety. All our houseboats are equipped with first aid kits, life jackets, a fully functional kitchen, basic cutlery and utensil modern toilets, bunk beds with mattress, bed sheets, pillows, and blankets. AC houseboats are available on request.
We also provide purified drinking waters, and cooking arrangements. Now coming to the ration, it will be done according to your preference and type of stay. Regardless, you will need to buy whatever you need from the local market before the journey starts.
There you will get dry rations along with perishable items such as meat and fish. You can even carry a little extra live poultry and fish if you are planning for an extended Sundarban houseboat tour. We will be providing a local cook on-board who will be accompanying you for the entire trip. From delicious seafood delicacies to complete veg cuisine, they can cook anything.
What Are The Things To Carry for Your Houseboat Tour?
- passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa.
- photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the trip.
- Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter
- Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town.
- Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required.
- basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
What Are the Places To Visit At Sundarban?
In our Sundarban Package Tour, we have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarban that will make your Sundarban tour worth it. Some of the places that we have included in our Sundarban Package tour are:
- Sundarban National Park : Sundarban National Park is one of the primary attractions of the Sundarban tour package. It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in Sundarban package tour for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Reserve Forest, the Sundarban Tiger Reserve is the primary attraction of the Sundarban tour package. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- NetiDhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The NetiDhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sundarban. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the Sundarban forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarban. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sundarban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watch tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sundarban. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal. It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sundarban.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages of Sundarban that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling. You will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point.
What Are Things To Avoid in Your Sundarban House Boat Tour Packages?
- Don't throw plastics or Garbage in the river during Sundarban Trip.
- Sound system or loud speakers are not allowed in Sundarban jungle safari.
- Pets are not allow in your Sundarban trip.
- Wild animals Feeding is strictly prohibited in Sundarban.
- Wideography through drone is not allowed in Sundarban.
- Without valid permit you are not allow to enter Sunderban jungle safari
- Liquor or Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
COVID 19 Precautions During Sundarban House Boat Tour
- We will provide Face Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists in the tour..
- Sanitization process maintained by our trained staff before check in and check out.
- Maintain daily basis sanitization for our boat.
- Sanitizer is also available in every room and restaurant.
- Transportation vehicle is also fully sanitized by our own staff.
What Are Our Different Tour Packages of Sundarban?
Recreation In Sundarban Package Tour
You must always plan your Sundarban trip with the Tour & travel operator in Kolkata. We can help you to design an itinerary that suits your needs perfectly.
Depending on how you are planning your Sundarban trip with the Tour & travel operator in Kolkata, your Sundarban trip duration can range between 2 nights to 4 nights.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sundarban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarban is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
A wonderful experience with Tourist Hub. It makes you feel at home. Such a nice experience with fabulous food sightseeings organised by our tour guide suman da. Thanks for the trip and recomendation forward to take more people for Sundarban with these people. .
It was great trip and time spent in sundarban in houseboat. The staff were very friendly and cooperative. The houseboat was maintained well and the food was very delicious. .
We recently had a great trip with Sundarban with Tourist Hub. Houseboat was maintained very well and the food was delicious. All the arrangements in Houseboat were fantastic. The cultural program was nice too. recomendation for all for sundarban trip with them. thanks again. .
Parag Ranjan Sarkar
we had a great trip with Tourist Hub, All arrangements in house was perfect and staffs are very much cooperative, thanks Mr. Suman Ghosh the cordinator for this trip. .
The Overall the tour is experience is very good and they kept their promise and the reception were excellent. It was a nice houseboat and all the arrangements ,Foods in the houseboat are excellent. Its my recomendation for all to avail their service at sundarban. .