Book Online 1 Night 2 Days Tour to Sundarban
2 Days 1 Night Sundarban trip- Grab Your Best Deal!!!!For Instant Booking Call : +91-9875-549076
3500.00 / person
Sundarban 1 night 2 days tour fits perfectly into your weekend tour plan from Kolkata. It takes around 3 and half hours to reach Sundarban from Kolkata. So, if you are ready to start early, you can buy yourself a day full of adventurous and remarkable experiences.
We provide high quality of services for Sundarban 1 Night 2 Days Group Tour required minimum 10 to 15 members with door to door pickup and drop facility.
Keeping all groups of travelers in mind, we are offering the best price on Sundarban 1 night 2 days tour package cost. Our Sundarban 2days 1night tour itinerary includes a total coverage of the Delta and the Mangrove forest, apart from the Sundarban National Park.
On the first day of your 2 days 1 night Sundarban package, we are including a visit to the Delta and the Sudhanyakhali Watchtower which depends on how early we arrive at the location. Our Sundarban package offers a different weekend experience that fits your budget without dwindling the fun.
Best Time To Visit Fanastic 1 Night 2 Days At Sundarban
October to March is the best time to book a Sundarban 2Days 1 night tour package. The winter of Sundarbans makes the heat bearable. Not only because of the pleasant weather, during the winters, the wild animals come out of the dense forest to soak under the sun, increasing your chances of capturing some amazing wildlife photographs.
Summer in Sundarban can be unbearable and if you hire a non-ac boat, you will get exhausted twice faster eventually ruining your entire trip. April to June is the peak summer season in Sundarban and not the best time to book your 2days Sundarban Trip.
Rainy season in Sunderban starts from July to September. Occasion drizzles to thunderstorms, weather can get rough in Sundarban during this season making the boat safari a riky affair. But, right after the rainy season, the place thrives with life.
Sundarban 1 Night 2 Days Travel Itinerary
The trip starts from Godkhali ferry ghat, which would be our base point. To reach Godkhali, you either need to hire a Tuk Tuk or board a bus from Canning. Here is how we have planned the rest of the trip.
Morning: The journey will start from Science City where our cars will be ready to pick you and drop off at Godkhali. We also offer door to door which are subjected to our terms and conditions. Later that morning, you are scheduled to reach Godkhali ferry ghat from where you will be transferred to Jamespore by Boat.
Noon: Arrival at Sundarban Mangrove Retreat, Jamespore. As soon as you reach Jamespore, our warm hosts will be ready with a glass of refreshing beverage that will revive all the energies that you had to spend to reach this place. Once you are freshened up and settled, we will arrange the lunch either at the boat or resort as per your convenience.
Afternoon: We have kept this day just for you to settle and enjoy the vibrant ambience of the location. You can spend the rest of the day the way you want to. You can either take a good nap to get ready for the eventful evening or watch the sun go down from our River Side Resort.
Evening: The motto of our Sundarban 2days 1night tour package is to introduce the people with the culture of the place. In the evening, we will have a get together with tea/coffee and snacks. We can also arrange local folk dancers and musicians who will depict the day-to-day life of the people of Sundarban through their art.
- Stay at Mangrove Retreat Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert
Our day 2 will begin early in the morning as we slowly enter the narrow creeks of the halophytic mangrove forests dense with salt water crocodile, snakes, water monitor lizard, spotted deer, wild boar, along with a varied species of birds and flora.
Morning: As usual, you will be served bed tea/coffee or you can even have it at the boat top. Without wasting further time of our Sundarban 2days 1 night tour package, we will set out to visit the Sajnekhali Tiger Project Area watchtower(if open) & also visit the mangrove interpretation centre. During this span, you will visit famous spots/villages of the location namely Sajnekhali, Banbib Varani,Dobanki Khal, Pirkhali Sudhanyakhali, Panchamukhali ( Fiver river junction), Choragachi khali, Sundarkhali, Gazikhali, and Dobanki Canopy walks.
Noon: As usual, you will be served lunch by noon. Depending on the Sunderban Jungle Safari duration, you can have the on boat, and tea and snacks will be provided in the late afternoon on Board while returning at Gadhkhali ferry ghat.
Evening:11:30 : Arrival at Godkhali, hence commencement of 2days sundarban trip with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 5.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Sundarban 1 Night 2 Days Tour Package Inclusion
- Accommodation in individual rooms/cottages as per the booking.
- All Meals- Breakfast (3 times), Lunch (4 times), Dinner (3 times).
- Evening tea and Snacks (Veg and Non Veg).
- Evening cultural program .
- Boat For Jungle Safari.
- All necessary entry fees.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata.
Sundarban 1 Night 2 Days Tour Package Exclusion
- Things are not mentioned under Inclusions herein above..
- Audio system, Projector
- All Porter charges, Camera Charges.
- Any extra service consumed by the guest. (payable directly).
What Is The Budget For Your 1 Night Sundarban Pacakage?
Our Sundarban 1night 2days package cost starts from Rs. 3500/- Per Person, in which we provide standard rooms at our own resort. We also provide the Deluxe Room and Cottage with more facilities and other amenities. We also offer private Sundarban trips for our guests and their families with their own requirements. Sundarban 2days 1night Tour Package price depends on your trip location and also selection of resort, hotels and room categories. We provide customized packages for our guests depending upon their requirements. A trip can be started from Kolkata or can be started from Godhkhali or Sonakhali jetti Ghat. You can travel by your own car and park your vehicle in our safe parking slot and start your trip.
Our Hotels & Resorts At Sundarban
- Rooms And Cottage
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Local Cultural program
Luxary House Boat
Luxary House Boat
Luxary House Boat
Why Do You Visit Sundarban With Tourist Hub India?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a Sundarban tour agency, we have provided our esteemed clienteles with an unmatched Sundarban 1night 2days Tour Packages Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction which is why we have a flexible and tailor made packages to Sundarban “Safety and Comfort” is the foundation of Tourist Hub which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. As a part of our amazing Sundarban1 night 2 days tour, we provide:
- The best accommodation facilities.
- Delicious healthy breakfast
- Complete tour management.
- Budget friendly tour to sundarban.
What Are The Things To Carry Before Travel To Sundarban?
- Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter.
- Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery
- No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town.
- Carry adequate amount cash .
- photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the trip.
- basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety
- passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa.
Best Places To Visit In Sundarban trip?
In our Sundarban Package Tour, we have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarban that will make your Sundarban 2days 1night tour worth it. Some of the places that we have included in our Sundarban Package tour are:
- Sundarban National Park : Sundarban National Park is one of the primary attractions of the Sundarban 1 night 2 days package. It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in Sundarban trip for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Reserve Forest, the Sundarban Tiger Reserve is the primary attraction of the Sunderbans. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- NetiDhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The NetiDhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sunderban. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the Sundarban forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watch tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sundarbans. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal. It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sundarbans.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages of Sundarbans that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling. You will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point.
Things To Avoid in Your Sundarban Packages?
- Liquor or Alcohol is not allowed during the trip.
- valid permit is required to enter Sunderban jungle safari.
- Feeding Wild animals is strictly prohibited .
- Drone shooting is not allowed in Sunderban
- Pets are not allowed for this trip.
- Do not throw items of plastics or Garbage in the river
COVID 19 Precautions During Trip To Sundarban
- we maintain Sanitization process by our trained staff during check in and check out.
- we provide Sanitizer in every room and restaurant.
- Cleaning and sanitized of Transportation vehicleby is also available.
- Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists will be provided by us.
- Daily basis sanitization for our boat before travel.
Sundarban 1night 2days Tour Booking and Cancellation Policy :
- Every Booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
What Are Our Different Tour Packages of Sundarban?
Recreation In Sundarban Package Tour
Our Answer On Your Queries
Sundarban 1night 2days tour packages are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban 2days 1night tour package itinerary will vary. We offer Sundarban 2 night 3 days package, weekend package, day tour, and even customizable tour package.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
Sundarban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the 2days sundarban trip is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle of Sunderban. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit Sundarbans in a whole new way. Our tour package is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, Sundarban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban 1night 2days tour a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sundarbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your Sundarban 2days 1night tour package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur, Sundarbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the tour.
Extremely comfortable & fun trip it was & Tourist Hub India took good care of everything around especially the food they provided was incredible. Thank You so much for making me & my family so happy.
Thankyou Tourist Hub for this wonderful trip. It was fun, comfortable & extremely adventurous . I recommend you guys to everyone around me. Thanks once again :) .
Whenever i planned to visit Kolkata, I made sure Sundarban was a part of it. Though this wasn’t the first time, but I never enjoyed and explored Sundarban better than this time. The guides knew the territory like the back of their hand. Thanks to them, I managed to capture some excellent shots of the wildlife. .
I chose Tourist Hub after one of my friends opted for their service and i’m glad. I chose them for my elderly parents and according to them, each member of the Tourist Hub India was attentive. They took care of their parents and made sure they didn't feel uncomfortable. .
This was my first time in Sundarban and I'm glad I chose Tourist Hub India. They were friendly and accepted all our requests. they even helped me get the best view room in the resort. .