Cheapest Sundarban Tour Package From Kolkata- Easy and Quick Online Booking
Kolkata to Sundarban Package Tour- With Luxary Houseboat 2021For Instant Booking Call : +91-9875-549076
Tourist Hub India brings to you exclusive Sundarban tour package from Kolkata to the only mangrove forest in India, home to the Royal Bengal Tiger. This is a quick getaway from the hustle bustle of the city. It is one of the best weekend getaways from Kolkata and it should be. The amount of thrill Sundarban holds is unimpeachable part of Sundarban tourism.
As a trusted Sundarban Tour operator in Kolkata, we offer a range of 100% budget friendly Best Sundarban tour such as 2Nights 3Days tour, 1Night 2Days tour, and other custom packages. We also offer the photography tour to Sundarban from kolkata at a best price and experience.
We adhere by our policy to provide our customers with the unmatched quality of affordable Sundarbans tour cost where comfort is uncompromised.
Now if you are wondering where Sundarban is or how to reach, then don’t worry as we have got that covered too. We will be arranging your transportation from Kolkata to Sunderban, back and forth.
|Sundarban tour 2 nights/3 days||2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||Resorts/Hotels||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
|Sundarban tour 3 nights/4 days||3N/4D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||Resorts/Hotels||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
|Sundarban Holiday 1 night/2 days||1N/2D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||Resorts/Hotels||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
|Sundarban Wildlife Photography Tour||4N/5D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||Resorts/Hotels||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
|Sundarban Houseboat Tour||2N/3D||DELUXE||Houseboat||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
|Sundarban Day Tour||1 DAY||N/A||N/A||AC Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus|
Best Time to Vist at Sundarban:
October to March is the best time to book your holiday trip at Sundarban. In your winter vacation makes you the heat bearable. Not only because of the pleasant weather, during the winters, the wild animals come out of the dense forest to soak under the sun, increasing your chances of capturing some amazing wildlife photographs.
Summer in Sunderban can be unbearable and if you hire a non-ac boat, you will get exhausted twice faster eventually ruining your entire Sundarban tour. April to June is the peak summer season in Sunderbans and not the best time to book your Sundarban travel Package.
Rainy season in Sundarban packages starts from July to September. Occasion drizzles to thunderstorms, weather can get rough in Sundarban during this season making the boat safari a riky affair. But, right after the rainy season, the place thrives with life.
Sundarban Tour Itinerary From Kolkata:
Sundarban is home to one of the biggest tiger reserves and an endless variety of flora and fauna. With more than 54 species of reptiles, 52 species of mammals, and the mystifying beauty of the Sundari forest is one of its kind. Please refer the best Sundarban Package tour itinerary below which can be cusutomise as per our guests requirement.
The trip starts from Godkhali ferry ghat, which would be our base point. To reach Godkhali, you either need to hire a Tuk Tuk or board a bus from Canning. Your pickup will be from Science City by AC transportation and the will provide packed breakfast and a tea break on the way.
With so many places to visit and so many things to see in Sunderbans. There is no one fixed Sunderban package tour itinerary as here is how we have planned your Sundarbans tour & Travels Packages or you can customize your Kolkata to Sundarban tour as per your own requirments.
The first day of your Sundarban tour package from kolkata will be majorly spent to reach Sunderban. You will be picked up from Science City kolkata and transferred to Godkhali ferry ghat. At Godkhali, our boat will be waiting for you to receive and take you to Gosaba, the largest Island of Sundarbans.
It will take you around 2 hour and 45 mins to reach Gosaba from Godkhali ferry ghat. During this period, you will be served cold and hot beverages and refreshments, which you can enjoy along with the cool breeze of the river rushing against your face.
After reaching Gosaba, you will be heading towards our luxury resort to recharge all the energy that you lost travelling. Post-lunch, you will be heading towards Pakhiralaya, the Home of Birds, where you can enjoy some of the beautiful birds of Sunderban flying back to their homes as the sun comes down.
It is a moment of paradise for the bird lovers/photographers. Later at night, we will be arranging folk dance cultural events and enjoy local delicacies. The first day out of our 2 nights 3 days best Sundarban holiday package ends with a get together over a delicious dinner prepared by our top chef.
On day 1, the Sunderbans spots we will be covering are:
Godkhali Ferryghat: Godkhali is the hub of Sundarban from where the trip starts/ It is the doorway to the mystic mangrove forest and only the rest zone for the travellers. There are a few stalls and store around the place and also houses the largest co-operative society among the Sunderban travellers.
Hamilton Bunglow: The Hamilton Bunglow dates back to 1932 and was owned by a Scottish Businessman, Sir Daniel Mackinnon Hamilton. Sir Daniel was a messiah for the locals. He contributed a lot towards the development of the place and also built the largest housing society in Sunderbans.
Pakhiralaya: Pakhiralaya is a paradise for bird watching amidst the dense green forest. The migratory route passes by this spot which is why it is a favorite spot for birds. There are more than 250 species of birds in Sunderban. Tickell's Thrush, Yellow Wagtail, Chestnut-tailed Starling, Pacific Golden Plover, Dusky Warbler, Greenish Warbler, Marsh Sandpiper, Barn Swallow, Jungle Babbler, Scarlet-backed Flowerpecker, etc to name a few. You can check our Sundarbans photography tour where we offer a customized Sundarban packages for bird watching.
- Stay at Dayapur Resort
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Hing Kachuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Banana, Sweet, Tea/Coffee
Lunch At Boat/Resort - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non.Veg Dish(Vetkey Mashallah/Paturi), Salad,Chutney,Papad.
Evening Snacks - Veg Pakora / Chowmin, Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert
On Day 2 of your Sundarban tour from kolkata, you will be exploring the corners of Sundarban with us like a group of travellers. We will start early for Sundarban boat Safari because We have to get the permission for all the tourist from Sundarban forest authority and also early morning is the best time to spot wild animals drinking water from the nearby ponds.
Right after breakfast, you will hop on the boat to cruise through the narrow creeks and canals of Sunderban. In the first half of your second day, the spots we will be covering are: Pirkhali, Banbibi Varani, Sundarkhali, Khonakhali, Deualvarani, Choragaji. Gazikhali, Nobanki, and Sudhanyakhali watch tower would be the part of your Sundarban jungle safari.
The boat ride is a thrilling experience where you have the exclusive chance to spot crocodiles, spotted deer, wild boar, and obviously the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. Lunch will be prepared and served hot at the boat’s deck.
Post lunch, we will be travelling to Do-Banki camp, which is a 900 m canopy walk covered and secured with steel net. It is a thrilling experience to watch the wild animals up-close in their natural habitat with exciting Sundarban launch safari.
From there on, we proceed toward the Panch-Mukhi (five-mouth River Junction) river and finally the Jharkhali Tiger Reserve where tigers are kept enclosed in a secured facility. This is the final spot of our Sundarban exclusive sightseeing. From here, we return to our resort. The evening is kept for leisure activities and get togethers, followed by a delicious dinner available in veg, non-veg, and Jain variety.
- Stay at Resort/Hotel
- Trip time: 8am - 4.30pm
Breakfast - Luchi, Cholar Dal, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea/Coffee
Lunch - Rice,Dal,Bhaja, 1 Veg Curry, 1non(Chingri Malaikari), Salad, Chutney,Papad
Evening Snacks - Chicken Pakora , (Veg Pakora For Vegetarians) Tea/Coffee
Dinner - Rice/Roti,Dal Fry,1 Veg. Dish , 1 Non.Veg Dish(Chicken),Salad, Papad,Dessert.
The final day of our Sundarban trip is kept for exploring the local culture of Sunderbans. Walk around the village, interact with the locals, collect souvenirs from the local shops, and of course, try their jungle honey, which is another thrilling folk story of Sunderban. Don’t forget to visit the Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow which is near to the camp.
Get back to the resort before lunch, pack your bags, get your lunch and hop on to the boat for your return journey for Kolkata. that will be an end of our Sundarban Wildlife Tour Packages. Lunch will be served on the boat and you will be dropped back to the initial pick-up location. This ends the Sundarban tour package with a sack of memories and the experience of a lifetime.
- Checkout time: 9 A.M.
- Packed lunch will be given during departure.
- Arrival at Godkhali at 11:30 A.M., hence commencement of your trip with lovely memories and pictures of the wild and the happy times.
Breakfast - Luchi, Alu Sabji, Boiled Egg, Sweets, Tea /Coffee
Lunch - Lunch Packet : Fried Rice ,Chilly Chicken, (Chilli Paneer For Vegetarians), Salad,(Packed With Napkin And Spoon).
Sundarban Travel Inclusion:
- Accommodation in individual rooms/cottages as per the booking.
- All Meals- Breakfast (3 times), Lunch (4 times), Dinner (3 times).
- Evening tea and Snacks (Veg and Non Veg).
- Evening cultural program .
- Boat For Jungle Safari.
- All necessary entry fees.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata.
- Experience Sunderban tourist guide
Get Your Customize Travel Itineray Call : +91-9875-549076
Sundarban Package Tour Exclusion:
- Things are not mentioned under Inclusions herein above..
- Audio system, Projector
- All Porter charges, Camera Charges.
- Any extra service consumed by the guest. (payable directly).
Sundarban Tour Package Price
|Sundarban tour 2n/3d||2N/3D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5000/6000/7000||YES|
|Sundarban tour 1n/2d||1N/2D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||5000/6000/7000||YES|
|Sundarban Wildlife Photography Tour||4N/5D||STD/DELUXE/COTTAGE||12000||YES|
|Sundarban Houseboat Tour||2N/3D||DELUXE||8500||YES|
|Sundarban Day Tour||1 DAY||Ex-Gadhkhali/Ex-Kolkata||3500/5000||YES|
Our Sundarban trip cost from kolkata with boat starts from Rs. 5000/-, in which include standard rooms at our own resort. We also provide the Deluxe Room and Cottage with more facilities and other amenities in our Sundarban tour costs.
We also offer private Sundarban wildlife trip for our guests and their families with their own requirements. We offer the Best budget Sundarban tour package rate which depends on your trip location starts and also selection of resort, hotels and room categories. We provide customized Trips for our guests depending upon our guests requirements. We offer high quality of Sundarban houseboat for our guest which give more comfortable in the whole trip.
A trip can be started from Kolkata or can be started from Godhkhali or Sonakhali jetti Ghat. Pick up location can be customise as per our guest requirement in our Sundarban package tour from kolkata. You can travel by your own car and park your vehicle in our safe parking slot and start your wildlife trip.We have differnt kinds of accomodation at our resort. It is depend upon your package price as we have AC and Non AC Deluxe cottage, Deluxe room as well as standard room faciliy for our tourists. We have high boat for pick and drop as well as for this wild life trip in Sundarban which we are covering various amazing places to explore at Sundarban National Park.
Our Sundarban Hotel Resorts and Houseboat
- Rooms And Cottage
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Resort At Sundarban
Local Cultural program
Why Do You Visit Sundarban With Tourist Hub India?
More than words, we let our service speak for us. As a Sundarban tour operator from Kolakta, we have provided our esteemed clienteles with an unmatched the Best Sundarban package Cost. We believe in the utmost customer satisfaction which is why we have a flexible and tailor made kolkata to Sundarban packages. As we are a trusted Sundarban tour operator in Kolkata “Safety and Comfort” is the foundation of Tourist Hub India which has helped us two thrive in this competitive travel business. We have sucsessfully completed and have so many happy guest last five years. As a part of our amazing Sundarban package trip, we provide:
- The best accommodation facilities.
- Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Complete tour management.
- Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- 100% pocket friendly best Sundarban Package tour Price.
- Experience Sundarban tourist guide.
- Doctor On Call on Trip
- 100% Safety & Security
- 24hours Power Backup
- Best Sundarban trip experience.
- AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
What Are The Things To Carry for Sundarban Trip?
- photo ID proof with two photo copy is mendatory for the trip..
- passport is mandatory for Foreign travelers with valid Indian Visa.
- Bring woolen clothes specialy for the trip in winter.
- Carry mobile charger, power bank, extra battery.
- Keep adequate amount cash for your own expenses if required.
- No ATM facility available in Sundarban. You can get it in Canning Town.
- basic medicines for fever, cough, cold, stomach upset for your own safety.
- Carry snacks,dry fruits,drinking water which some times required during the trip.
What are the Places To Visit at Sundarban?
We have included all the exclusive corners of Sundarbans that will make your Sundarban tour worth it. Some of the Sundarban tourist spots that we have included in our Sunderbans package tour from kolkata are as follows.
- Sundarban National Park : This Park is one of the primary attractions of the Sundarban tour package from kolkata. It serves as a Tiger reserve and biosphere reserve. Apart from the Royal Bengal Tiger, it also homes to numerous endangered species such as estuarine crocodiles as well as the famous endangered endemic waterbody terrapin (Batagur baska).
- Dobanki Watchtower : Dobanki Watchtower is one of the most preferred spots in Sundarban package tour for spotting the majestic felines. It is a part of the Dobanki camp located inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve. This is one of the famous Sundarban tourist spots for the travellers.
- Sundarban Tiger Reserve : Lying adjacent to Bangladesh's Sundarban Tiger Reserve Forest, this is the primary attraction in your Sundarban package tour. It is one out of the first nine tiger reserves that was incepted during the 1973 Project Tiger scheme.
- NetiDhopani Tower : Neti Dhopani is at a 4 hours distance from Sajnekhali. The NetiDhopani tower is a famous watch tower of Sundarbans. The tower can accommodate up to 20 people at a time.
- Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve Watchtower : Situated amidst the lush green of the forest, adjacent to the river junction, Gamudi and Malta. It is a heaven for birdwatching and nature admirers.
- Jhingamari Watchtower : Jhingamari is one of the hidden gems of Sundarbans. The Jhingamari watch tower is located at Basirhat range of Sunderban. Being a least visited place, you can still enjoy the rural folk vibe of Sundarban at Jhingamari watch tower.
- Sudhanyakhali Watchtower : At a distance of 43 km from Canning lies the ideal spot for nature lovers. To reach Sudhanyakhali, you will need to travel through the narrow creeks of Gajikhali forest Island, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers, and Pirkhali which is a special attraction for travellers in their tour to sundarban from kolkata.
- Bonnie Camp Watchtower : Bonnie Camp watchtower is a 50ft high watchtower located inside Bonnie Camp. It is the highest watchtower in Sunderban. Near to it is a pond, which is a favourite drinking spot for the local wildlife.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park : The Bhagabatpur Crocodile Park is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal which is very attractive for tourist in Sundarban national park It is an exclusive spots among the best places to visit in Sunderban Tourism.
- Jharkhali : Jharkhali is one of the villages that falls under the jurisdiction of Basanti police station. It homes to a tiger rescue center where the canines that ventured into human habitat are kept till being released in the wild again.
- Burir Dabri : The walk to the Burir Dabri watchtower is enthralling which is one of the offbeat Sunderban tourist spots and ou will drive through a cage made of mangrove forest. The mangrove cage trail will lead you to the infamous Raimongal View Point.
What Are Things To Avoid in Your Sundarban Tour Package?
- Don't throw plastics or Garbage in the river during the trip.
- Sound system or loud speakers are not allowed in jungle safari.
- Pets are not allow in the trip.
- Wild animals Feeding is strictly prohibited in Sundarban.
- Wideography through drone is not allowed in the trip.
- Without valid permit you are not allow to enter Sunderban jungle safari
- Liquor or Alcohol is strictly prohibited while Sundarban Travel.
COVID 19 Precautions During Travel To Sundarban:
- We will provide Face Mask & Sanitizer for all tourists in the tour..
- Sanitization process maintained by our trained staff before check in and check out.
- Maintain daily basis sanitization for our boat.
- Sanitizer is also available in every room and restaurant.
- Transportation vehicle is also fully sanitized by our own staff.
What Are Our Different Types of Sundarbans Holiday Packages?
Holiday AT Sundarbans
Find The Answer On Your Queries
Sundarban tour packages are designed by our expert group of travellers. With the help of our local agents, we plan a trip at the best time to visit Sundarban when neither it is too hot, or it is raining. Moreover, since we provide local guides, you will be seeing the best places of Sundarbans that you have never heard of before. Now, depending on what kind of trip you are looking for, your Sundarban tour packages itinerary will vary. We offer Sundarban 2 night 3 days package, weekend package, day trip, and even customizable package.
Sundarban 2 nights 3 days tour is the most popular Sunderban package. Though there is no fixed margin, generally people prefer a 3 night Sunderban tour. If you are planning to return on the same day, you can choose our >Sundarban day tour package. Apart from that, we also offer Weekend trip to Sundarban. If you have different plans and want to make an itinerary that suits your needs, you can choose our customizable tour package where you can extend your Sunderban tour duration as long as you want to.
You will embark on your journey to Sundarban from Kolkata. The nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhash International Airport, which is 112 KM away from the destination.
By Rail: Sundarbans is linked to Kolkata via rail and road. You can either board a local train from Sealdah to Canning. From Canning, you can take a bus or tuk-tuk to Godkhali, the gathering point.By Road: If you are travelling by bus, you will need to drive to Godkhali via Baruipur-Canning highway. If you are travelling by bus, you can board a bus from Dharmatala, Kolkata to Godkhali. Kolkata to Sundarban bus fare will cost you between INR 55 to INR 150.
The distance between Kolkata and Sunderban is 109 Kms by road. It will take you 4 hours to reach Sundarban tour from Kolkata. First, you will need to arrive at Godkhali where you will need to park your car. From there, you will need to board a launch or boat to reach Sundarban from Godkhali. By air, the nearest airport to Sunderban is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and it is 120 kms away from Godkhali, the starting point of Sundarban tour.
The nearest national railway station in Sundarbans is Sealdah railway station. From there, you can board a local train to canning which is the nearest local train station in Sundarban. From there, you can hire a taxi or book a tuk tuk to Godkhali. You can also hire a car from Sealdah to reach Godkhali. Distance from Godkhali to Sunderban is 64 km which is accessible only by boat.
Sunderban derived its name from the mangrove plant, Sundari, scientific name, Heritiera Minor. One of the best parts of the Sundarban tour package is traversing through the rural villages where you can learn the culture and lifestyle of the natives of Sundarban tourism. Endless folktales and folklores surround the majestic jungle Which is a part of the trip to Sundarban from kolkata. The location is rich with flora and fauna but be aware of the predators lurking through the bare roots, or swimming through the shallow coastal saline and brackish water. Come with us and visit various Sundarbans tourist spots in a whole new way. Our tour packages is not business but travel- centric.
Yes, you can visit by car. It has a well accessible and well maintained road that connects Kolkata to Sunderban by road. The total distance from Kolkata to Sundarban is around 102 KM. If you want to know how much time it takes to reach Sundarban from Kolkata, well, it takes 4 hours. If you go by car, you will need to park your car at Godkhali ferry ghat from where you need to board a boat or lauch to reach Sundarban. There is shaded car parking at Godkhali available where you can park your car while you enjoy the most out of our tour package. The approximate parking cost would be Rs. 30 to Rs. 50 per hour which we can arrange for our guests.
Yes, Sunderban is completely safe for tourists. It is one of the most popular places to visit near Kolkata for which the government keeps the place well maintained and completely safe for tourists. Not only Indians, Sundarban is safe for foreigners as well. With our trip, you will get a local guide who is well versed with the place and will help to make your Sundarban tour a remarkable experience. The best time to visit Sundarban is between October to March or till early April as it is when the weather of Sundarban is most pleasant.
Yes, at Tourist Hub India, you can avail Sunderban day trip package as well as Sundarban 1 Night 2 days tour package. In our Sundarban day tour package, you will visit Sundarban and return to Kolkata on the same day.
The trip will start early in the morning and will end when the sun goes down. In our one night two day tour package, you will return the next day around noon. It is one of the best weekend destinations near Kolkata.
No, there is no ATM facility available at Sunderbans but it is advised to carry cash. Moreover, if you want to shop some local products from the shops near Sundarban. An ATM is available near the canning market which may not be possible every time to use for the tourist. All the expenses are generally included while booking your Sundarban tour package with Tourist Hub India, so you can book your tour package using card, netbanking, or UPI.
No, wifi facilities are not available at Dayapur, Sunderbans. As it is a remote place you may not be able to get cellular networks all the time in Sundarban. Approximate two hours journey from Godhkali toward Dayapur island you will face network issues which every tourist is facing during the trip.
Sundarban Tour Booking and Cancellation Policy :
- Every Booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
Extremely comfortable & fun trip it was & Tourist Hub India took good care of everything around especially the food they provided was incredible. Thank You so much for making me & my family so happy.
Thankyou Tourist Hub India for this wonderful trip. It was fun, comfortable & extremely adventurous . I recommend you guys to everyone around me. Thanks once again :) .
Whenever i planned to visit Kolkata, I made sure Sundarban was a part of it. Though this wasn’t the first time, but I never enjoyed and explored Sundarban tour from kolkata better than this time. The guides knew the territory like the back of their hand. Thanks to them, I managed to capture some excellent shots of the wildlife.
I chose Tourist Hub India after one of my friends opted for their service Sundarban package tour from kolkata and i’m glad. I chose them for my elderly parents and according to them, each member of the team was attentive from the begining from Kolkata to Sundarban tour. They took care of their parents and made sure they didn't feel uncomfortable and lifetime experience of Sundarban.
This was my first time in Sundarban trip from kolkata science city and I'm glad I chose Tourist Hub India. They were friendly and accepted all our requests. they even helped me to get the best view room in the resort. .