Andaman Package Tour From Kolkata
Andaman Tour Package From Kolkata - For Online Booking ☎ CALL : +91-9875465958
- Start From
All About Andaman Tour From Kolkata
Our 7N 8D Andaman package tour is a quick getaway from the city of joy to Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and the most preferred among our all Andaman trip from Kolkata itineraries, arranged by the best Andaman and Nicobar Islands tour planner for taking you to the alluring sight of this island. We also offer many Andaman packages from Kolkata for family, solo, and honeymoon couples with well-customized and budget-friendly services.
Moreover, our Andaman tour from Kolkata will provide you with the best travel and sightseeing experience with tons of fun water activities. Being one of the most loved Andaman tour operator in Kolkata, we’ll take you from Port Blair to Neil Island to witness the best of Andaman. So, here is some detailed information about our services and costs you must know before booking an Andaman tour package from Kolkata.
Tourist Hub India is an unlimited specialist of the best Andaman tour package from kolkata with long years of experience. So, a trip with us will send you on an exclusive journey with an affordable price and with the needed equipment.
You will be also able to explore various amazing places of India throung our customised packages like Sikkim Package Tour, North sikkim Package tour from Siliguir/NJP, Sundarban Package Tour, Silk Route Package Tour, North Sikkim Package Tour, Leh Ladakh Package Tour, Dooars Package Tour, North East Package Tour and many more with your friends and family.
Best Andaman tourist spots covered in your Andaman tour● Port Blair
● Havelock Island
● Elephant Beach
● Kalapathar Beach
● Radhanagar Beach
● Bharatpur Beach
● Laxmanpur Beach
● Neil Island
Pick up/ Drop up: When you book an Andaman package tour with us, we make sure to be assured of your needs and comfort and according to that we have selected the following spots as your pickup and drop locations. Moreover, there are only two ways to reach Andaman by Sea or Air, we have both of the faculty but still by air is the most preferable choice; Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair [IXZ]
BEST TIME TO VISIT ANDAMAN
To enjoy any place to its fullest you must plan your trip at the right time. In the case of Andaman tour planning, you must keep in mind that it has a tropical climate and humid weather with medium to sometimes heavy rainfall for most of the year. So, for a hassle-free travel experience the month-wise weather condition is mentioned below;
Peak Season [October to March]: This is the month of winter and considerably the best time to visit Andaman, as this time the weather will be pleasant with a temperature between 20°C and 30°C. Though the beaches will be crowded yet you can enjoy water activities like swimming, sailing, or sunbathing. Also, the Film Festival takes place at this time, in November. However, you can see the other festivals in February. So, always try to book an
Shoulder Season [April to July]: To experience a summer vacation in the calm seashore of Andaman, book your Andaman tour at this time. The temperature at this time stays between 24°C at a minimum and 37°C at a maximum. The mornings can be very hot in this period but in the evening it will get cooler eventually. Moreover, this period is also heeded as an ideal time because of the refreshing environment with scenic glory.
Off Season [July to September]: Being an island area, during this peak monsoon period the place witnesses moderate to heavy rainfall which is not ideal to enjoy watersports and beach activities so, it will not be the best time to visit Andaman. During this monsoon period, the temperature ranges between 22℃ to 30℃. Though it's not the ideal time to behold the beauty of Andaman, still lots of amazing annual festivals such as Music festivals, Monsoon Festival, and food festivals can be enjoyed at this time at very low Andaman tour package costs.
ANDAMAN TOUR PLAN
Here’s our well-planned and customizable Andaman trip itinerary under the counsel of our highly knowledgeable Andaman tour planner to make your trip as memorable as possible;
The journey to the astonishing archipelago will begin after we arrive at Port Blair airport. After that, we will proceed towards your deluxe and preferred hotel at Port Blair with a comfy AC car. On the way to your hotel, you’ll bless your eyes with the mesmerizing beauty of Andaman island. Furthermore, after reaching your accommodation the hotel staff will welcome you with snacks and beverages. Then, you’ll freshen up in your hotel room and get settled. After some time, you’ll have your luscious lunch at the hotel and then we’ll reach out for our first sightseeing spot, the Cellular Jail. One of the beloved Andaman tourist spots, this historically significant place will rich your knowledge and make your heart heavy with the amazing backstories of our beloved freedom fighters. Here, you’ll also get to watch the startling Light and Sound show in the evening with some tasty dry snacks. Accordingly, with the indelible first-day experience you’ll get back to your hotel and remove the tiredness with a cup of tea or coffee. The rest of the evening will be free for you to enjoy the ambiance of your hotel and have some self-time. At night, after having a delicious dinner, you’ll tighten up your bed.
The first sunlight of Andaman will wake you up in your room, and you’ll start your day with a sip of tea or coffee. This day will be more exciting than any other day of your Andaman package tour, as you're going to visit Ross Island and North Bay Island today!
Therefore, after enjoying your tasty breakfast, you’ll move forward to Ross Island with your choice of private cab or ferry.
After reaching Ross island newly named Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island, you’ll get to see and enjoy various activities like;
● Exploring the old ruins
● Attending the Light and Sound Show.
● Visiting the Sanctuary.
● Exploring the man caves.
● Visiting the Pond.
After enjoying the tour you’ll have a calming lunch on the Island and then we’ll head to our next destination North Bay Island. In this tranquil and picturesque destination, you’ll get to enjoy many water activities like Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Parasailing, Dolphin Glass Bottom Boat, Coral Safari Submarine Ride, and Snorkeling at a very affordable cost with your tourist guide’s guidance. After having a blast at North bay island, you will be returned to your hotel and freshen up. Hereafter, you’ll have some delectable dinner and sleep with the upcoming excitement of your Andaman tour.
The third day will indulge more fun and excitement in your Andaman package tour from Kolkata. After a luscious breakfast in the morning, you’ll move towards today's first destination, Havelock Island also known as Swaraj Island with a comfortable cab and a cruise. During your cruise journey, you’ll have a 90-minute view of the glittering sea and ravishing nature. After reaching Havelock island you’ll be moved to a luxurious hotel, where you’ll rest for a bit. Henceforth, you’ll have a full-packed lunch meal in your hotel room. Therefore, we’ll head to Radhanagar Beach where you can laze around and take part in some water activities. After this exhilarating voyage, you'll go back to your hotel and have a mouthwatering dinner. Following that you’ll have a relaxing night in your deluxe room.
The fourth day will take you to one of the best Andaman tourist spots, Elephant beach. Herefore, after having breakfast you’ll reach Elephant beach with a 20-minute exhilarating boat ride from Havelock Island dock.
However, here are some things you need to know about Elephant beach;
➔ It is also known as “Elephanta Beach”.
➔ It will be available from 8 AM to 5 PM.
➔ No entry fees are required.
➔ Availability of small snack shops.
➔ Additional charge is required for shopping snacks.
➔ The price of on-spot water sport activity will be high so don't forget to negotiate.
➔ Changing room and bathroom will be available on the left side of the beach.
➔ The charging of locker rooms is ₹10 ($0.14) for the day.
Hereafter, you’ll spend an unforgettable day at Elephant beach enjoying various water activities like Elephant Beach Trek (₹200), Snorkeling, Speed Boats, Banana Boats, Glass Bottom Boat Rides, Jet Skiing, and Parasailing.
After the striking day, you’ll return to your hotel and have your flavourful dinner and sleep well in your cozy bed.
On the fifth day of the Andaman tour Package, you're going to visit the amazing Kalapathar Beach, one of the most peaceful and beautiful beaches of Andaman.
Therefore, after having a delicious breakfast you’ll be moving towards the Kalapathar beach in a deluxe vehicle. After reaching this quaint beach you can indulge yourself in many activities like sunbathing, picture clicking, or just a peaceful walk.
Henceforth, after having a leisurely day at the beach, you’ll return to your hotel and have a tasty dinner. Therefore, you’ll cuddle up to the bed and dive into a sweet dreamland.
The sixth day of your Andaman trip itinerary will be the most memorable one as you're going to visit the famous Neil Island also known as Shaheed Deep today. After grabbing some breakfast you’ll check out from your Havelock hotel and head towards Neil Island with an exciting ferry trip. After reaching Neil Island we’ll have our delicious lunch and then will be exploring some of its famous beaches, like Bharatpur Beach and Laxmanpur Beach. Here. you can spend your day as you like, cycling around the beach, going on jungle treks, doing fun water sports like snorkeling, diving, and trying sports fishing on the crystal water of the beaches, or just simply relaxing at the sight of the beaches. After enjoying the day amidst the tranquility of Neil’s untouched beaches, we’ll be back at our arranged resort of Neil at night. Therefore, you’ll have your dinner and get to sleep with the thoughts of all the exciting activities of the day.
Today will be the time to have some self-pleasing moments with shopping and leisure activities at Port Blair.
After having a wholesome breakfast at the hotel of
The time of saying goodbye to the astonishing Andaman Island will come in the blink of an eye. The last bright sun of the Andaman will wake you up and you’ll sip a cup of tea or coffee in the breeze of the fresh air of the island. Thereafter, having a tasty breakfast you’ll pack your things and check out from the hotel of Port Blair. Then, we’ll be transferring you to the Port Blair airport with our deluxe car. After that, we’ll say your final goodbye and you’ll leave the island with various unforgettable memories and a heavy heart.
ANDAMAN TRIP FROM KOLKATA INCLUSION :
- → As per booking, accommodation of choice of room/ hotel.
- → Meals of all time: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner.
- → A/C or non-A/C vehicles like Small cars / Tempos/ Minibuses/ Big buses as per the size of the traveling groups.
- → Ferry & Cruise Charges
- → Knowledgeable & friendly Driver & Guide throughout the trip
- → All Permits & entrance fees.
ANDAMAN TRAVEL PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- → The things not mentioned in the inclusion section
- → Govt. GST
- → Personal Expenses
- → Camera Charges
- → Medical Services
- → Price of Insurance
- → Permission of any Audio System or Projector.
- → Price of any optional activity or service
ANDAMAN PACKAGE TOUR PRICE
Andaman tour package cost depends on the type of luxury you want to have. With us, you’re getting the Cheapest Andaman Tour package as in our Andaman trip cost from Kolkata, we offer in ₹15,000 Per person with a twin sharing room.
Moreover, we offer both Andaman tourism online booking and offline booking service and also Andaman trip cost from Kolkata depends on below requirements;
● Itinerary you'll choose
● Luxury you'll be comfortable
● Vehicles you'll prefer
● Activities you'll do
● Duration of your tour
● Several guests.
|Amezing Andaman tour||5N/6D||DELUXE||23500|
|Beautiful Andaman tour||4N/5D||DELUXE||18200|
|Best Andaman Holiday Package||6N/7D||DELUXE||26600|
|Andaman Family Tour packages||3N/4D||DELUXE||15900|
|Andaman Honeymoon packages||5N/6D||DELUXE||30200|
HOW TO REACH ANDAMAN FROM KOLKATA?
There are only two ways to reach Andaman. If you are Indian then it’ll be like visiting any other state of this country as travel restrictions will be minimum. So, let’s see what are the ways to reach this dream island;
- By Air: Being located far away from the mainland, reaching Andaman by flight will be the best option in an Andaman trip plan. There are many direct flights from Indian cities like Kolkata, Chennai, and Delhi. From Kolkata, there is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, from which it’ll nearly 2.5 hrs to reach the Airport in Andaman i.e. Veer Savarkar International Airport [IXZ], Port Blair which is 31.9 km from Andaman, and will take 50 min to reach. However, if you live in other regions of West Bengal like Siliguri, Asansol, Durgapur, or Habra, it’ll be better to reach Kolkata first. Moreover, there are many domestic flights which operate an Andaman tour daily like Indigo Airlines, Air India, Indian Airlines, Spice Jet, Go Air, and Vistara. It’ll usually take 7-15K for ticket booking but during advanced bulk booking, the rate can be decreased to 3-5K.
Sea way: An Andaman trip plan by sea can be a ticklish decision as most of your voyage will then depend on the weather condition. Still, it can provide a chance of enjoying an adventurous journey. Regardless of that, Andaman is connected to many major ports with cities like Kolkata, Chennai, and Visakhapatnam. The ships depart 3-4 times a month regularly from these cities to Port Blair. It takes 3 to 4 days (60 to 66 hrs) to reach Port Blair.
Here are the main ships [Cargo / Passenger] that depart for Port Blair:
➢ MV Harshavardhana
➢ M.V. Akbar [Oldest Ship to depart from Kolkata]
➢ MV Nancowry
➢ MV Nicobar
➢ M.V. Swaraj Dweep
P.S: If you want to book your ndaman tour package from KolkataA via sea, then you must book your tickets on advice due to heavy demand, and you’ll get to experience the refinement of a sea journey.
WHY DO YOU VISIT ANDAMAN WITH TOURIST HUB INDIA?
Without any exaggeration, Tourist Hub will provide with you the best tranquillity that will be captured in your heart forever. But, before confiding us you know why we are one of the most loved travel agencies for this Andaman Tour Packages
- → The best accommodation facilities.
- → Delicious healthy breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- → Complete tour management.
- → Custom Sightseeing and Explore amazing places.
- → 100% pocket friendly Andaman Package Price.
- → Experience Driver.
- → Doctor On Call on Trip
- → 100% Safety & Security
- → Best tour itinerary.
- → AC comfortable transportation, entertainment and celebration
- → 100% Covid Safety Guideline followed by Team
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN ANDAMAN PACKAGE TOUR
Andaman is a glorious place for tourists all over the world. There are tons of enjoyable activities you can do to make your trip memorable.
- Go Snorkelling: When you’re looking for the best Andaman trip plan, choose the one with activities like Snorkelling. It is one of the most popular and best things to do in Andaman. The ideal spots for this activity will be Elephant Beach and North Island Bay, where you can enjoy this breathtaking activity at the cost of INR 500-1000 per head.
Witness Bioluminescence If you visit
Havelock Island, you must witness its kind of extravaganza! Imagine watching the galaxies below it on your feet! It would be marvelous! So you must admire the lit-up phytoplankton of the sea in your Andaman tour.
Try Scuba Diving: There are many things to do in Andaman but from them, one of the most unique things to do in Andaman is
Scuba Diving. It will be an unimaginable experience to see the beautiful corals, butterflyfish, and more under the sea. It will just cost INR 1800 onwards per head. You can enjoy Scuba diving on Havelock Island and Neil Island.
- Ride a Seaplane: It’s one of the most unique things to do in Andaman, enjoyed and loved by couples, and people. At just a cost of INR 4100 per person ( On a single ride) you got to fly over the beautiful Neil and Havelock island and have the moment of your lifetime.
- Walk on the Beach: It’s one of the underrated and proactive activities one could enjoy on the beaches of this glamorous island. You can have a soothing and calm moment while walking on the beach during the time of Sunrise or Sunset. You’ll feel the soft sands on your feet amidst the breeze and moderate temperature which will feel like paradise on earth.
- Kayaking: Many of the tourists who adore leisure water activities include Kayaking in their Andaman tour plan. It will be one of the best things to do in Andaman, Kayak among the beautiful sceneries of Havelock Island with the view of large mangroves, and varieties of birds. It’ll be a relaxing one indeed!
- Souvenirs to Look out for: Without collecting Souvenirs any trip would feel incomplete. So, you must collect as many amazing things as jute items, timber-made crafts, and exotic shells and make them a memento of your amazing Andaman tour package.
PLACES TO VISIT AT ANDAMAN
Andaman is a dream place for every traveler who is looking for a beach paradise. Located just 128 km from Kolkata, here you can explore many astonishing islands, beaches, and plenty of sunshine. So, here's our list of spots you must include in your Andaman tour plan
- Ross Island presently known as 'Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island ',is one of the best attractions of our Andaman package tour. This island will provide you with a greeny exquisite ambiance and cyan waterbody with an essence of flora and fauna. That's not all, here you can also find colonial riches and historical architecture and also enjoy fun activities like swimming, snorkeling or just soaking your feet on the white sand.
- Neil Island is a place of rich biodiversity along astonishing corals and tropical groves. With our Andaman package tour, here you have the sight of the jaw-dropping beauty of Lakshmanpur, Sitapur, and Bharatpur beaches with your loved ones. Also, you can have the perfect experience of having fun watersports like snorkeling, swimming, and boating in transparent vehicles.
Havelock Island is one of the most famous destinations of our
Andaman package tour from Kolkatathrong with alluring tropical and natural beauty. Also known as the 'Swaraj Dweep', in this Andaman tourist spot you can enjoy many activities like capturing the perfect sightseeing spots and having incredible water activities..
Baratang Island is counted as one of the most unexplored places of an
Andaman Holiday Package. It's an offbeat island that depicts the ancient wilderness with its mangrove creeks, mud volcanoes, and limestone caves. The captivating beauty of this island makes it one of the most special andaman and nicobar places to visit in your Andaman Nicobar tourist package.
- Cinque Island , uniquely designed and adjoined with a sandbar, this charming peninsula boasts a stunning coral reef garden, starfishes, crocodiles, turtles, and many other sea creatures to witness. And if you're looking for solitude, you must include this place in your Andaman holiday tour package.
- Long Island, this island is one of the underrated places of the Andaman Tour Package with a crystal clear beach covered in the attire of dense mangrove trees, this quaint island will definitely steal your heart! Activities like Camping, Snorkeling, and Scuba diving on this island of raw nature will also give you a soul-string experience in Andaman.
- Jolly Buoy Island is well known for its crystal clear water body, gleaming sand bay, and glassy coral reefs. You can also reach Wandoor beach from this by boat as it's located on the coast off Wandoor beach where you'll be startled by the environment of the beach and this memory of the Andaman tour plan will be stuck in your mind forever!
- Parrots Island is the place where the hearts of all bird lovers melt! This flock of natural beauty is located on Baratang island. The beauty of parrots, mangrove trees, and activities like trekking is the best part of this island. So, don't forget to add this place to your Andaman Nicobar tourist package, and have the experience of watching birds on the dinghies with the awe beauty of the fading sun.
- Great Nicobar Island is one of the greatest and most visited spots on the Andaman packages for families and Couples. Filled with exotic birds, animals, and plants this island is the perfect example of a beautiful Biosphere Reserve. And, this island is one of the best andaman and nicobar places to visit in Andaman for a memorable Honeymoon.
BEST SEA BEACHES AT ANDAMAN
- Elephant Beach is one of the most stunning beaches situated on Havelock Island and a man's best place to visit! The tranquil surrounding, rich coral structure, and pristine sandy shore are the reasons you must add this to your Andaman tour plan. Also, unique water activities like Snorkeling, and Kayaking are enjoyed by many visitors here. Plus, don't forget to explore and taste the delicious foods of its surrounding restaurants.
- Radhanagar Beach has been declared as one of the 10 best beaches in Asia by Conde Nast Traveller, and this is also one major fact you must visit it on your Andaman tour package from Kolkata! Also situated in Havelock, this beach's popularity is undeniable for its pristine white sand and crystal clear waters. You can also indulge in watersports like snorkeling and scuba diving or enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise perfect for lovers.
- North bay beach is a popular Andaman tourist spot located in Port Blair which is notable for aquatic gems of vibrant corals, vivid fishes, and a mixture of glorious plant species. Also known as Coral Island, here you can enjoy activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, jet skiing, and sea walking. Adding to this, the lighthouse of this beach offers a stunning view of the island. However, you can't visit this beach on Wednesdays.
- Stewart Island beach is a sheltered beach coated with white sand and a thick mangrove forest. Located amidst the glossy sea with a narrow shoreline, if you lay on its sand you will be mesmerized by the altering getup of sky and sun fading in the color of dawn. With the swaying coconut trees and music of the winds, this beach makes a special spot in every Andaman tour package travelers.
- Vijaynagar Beach, is a part of Havelock Island. This is the perfect spot to spend some time away from the city light. The tremendous beauty of this beach's white sands, Mahua, and Palm trees will be worth many Instagram-worthy pictures! It's a destination you mustn't skip in your Andaman trip plan.
TOP SIGHTSEEING PLACES IN ANDAMAN PACKAGE TOUR
- Cellular Jail is a historically significant place for being associated with freedom fighters like Khudiram Bose, Binoy-Badal-Dinesh, Matangini Hazra, Chittaranjan Das, and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Being known as a dreadful exile for freedom fighters, this place has been turned into a museum now with a gallery showing the movement and pictures of inspirational the freedom fighters. This place is prominent and one of the key attractions of our Andaman package tour from Kolkata.
- Port Blair is the capital of Andaman Nicobar island and a very important place for your Andaman tour as your journey will be starting and ending from here. Also, famous places like Cellular Jail and Samudrika Marine Museum are close to visit from here!
- Mount Harriet National Park is famously known for its wide variety of flora and fauna, this beautiful national park is located in Port Blair. Named after Harriet Tytler, the wife of a British army officer, Robert Christopher Tytler, who was a nature lover and a photographer, this scenic park is one of the top-visited spots of the Andaman package tour.
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, also popular as the Andaman water sports complex, is one of the central attractions of your Andaman package tour! Located on the exquisite Port Blair island, this place also has a historical significance as the battle of Aberdeen was fought here. Moreover, to enjoy striking activities like parasailing, row boating, and paddle boating you must visit here between October to March as the weather here in this time is most pleasant.
- Diglipur is a gorgeous offbeat town in the north of Andaman and home to one of the highest peaks of Andaman ‘Saddle peak’.This town is filled with exotic marine life, crocodile sanctuary, turtle nesting, and stunning ecological views.
- Chidiya Tapu is a stunning bird island you must include in your Andaman trip plan. However, the birds are not the only prime attraction of this place, other animals like barking deer, spotted deer, wild pigs, and crocodiles can be seen in this rich fauna conservation area. Also, the water activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, and parasailing will keep you amazed here throughout your day.
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park is one of the popular Marine National parks for being home to an exquisite coral reef and colorful schools of fish of every size and shape.
- Samudrika Marine Museum is a place adored by aquatic enthusiasts for its incredible marine life, verdant tropical trees, and varieties of water activities. This museum can be seen divided into five parts: Marine life, Andaman's history, Marine archaeology, Geographical information, and People of Andaman. And, each part will keep you thrilled throughout your visit.
- Limestone Caves is one of the best offbeat places on the Andaman tour package. Located at the heart of Baratang island, you can see its conical rock-like structure protruding from the floor. However, being part of a tribal area you must stay away from the dangerous Jawara tribe community here.
DO'S AND THE DON'T FOR THE ANDAMAN TOUR FROM KOLKATA
- → Avoid using and littering plastic on the island, it's a criminal offense there.
- → Put garbage in proper places as the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan also implies on the Andaman Islands.
- → Avoid smoking in public as it is banned.
- → Don’t hunt any birds or animals as it is a punishable offense in Andaman.
- → Avoid contacting or communicating with the tribal people as It’s also a punishable offense here.
- → Avoid removing or collecting shells from the beach as it’s prohibited.
- → Always boat with a life jacket on.
- → Avoid driving with unregistered operators.
- → Avoid taking photos or filming videos of tribes like the Jarawa Tribe as it’s strictly banned.
- → Always obey the traffic rules in Port Blair.
- → Don’t forget to carry vital documents like a permit, driving license, and passport for the Andaman Tour.
- → Carry sunglasses, slippers, lotion, and a hat during a day trip, and also mineral water at the time of travel.
- → Remain silent while visiting the different chambers of the Cellular Jail.
- → Book a scooter or motorcycle in advance if you want to go on a road trip for the high demand of this activity.
- → Nudity is not allowed so try to wear decent clothes on the beaches of the Island.
- → Don’t forget to carry a raincoat or umbrella if you visit between May to September.
- → Don’t do bonfires on the beaches.
- → Foreign tourists wouldn't be allowed to stay at the Andaman post after their travel permit expires.
- → Avoid staying overriding at the beaches or forest.
- → Avoid swimming in prohibited areas.
DISTANCES BETWEEN PLACES TO NOTE FOR ANDAMAN TOUR
|From||To||Road Distance||Tentative Time|
|Port Blair||Neil Island||42.4 KM||1 hr 30 min|
|Port Blair||Havelock Island||70 KM KM||3 hr 50 min|
|Port Blair||Radhanagar Beach||72.0 kM||3 hr 17 min|
|Port Blair||Kalapathar Beach||67.5 KM||3 hr 10 min|
|Port Blair||Elephant Beach||69.8 KM||3 hr 13 min|
|Port Blair||Ross Island||11 KM||45 min|
TIPS FOR ANDAMAN TOUR FROM KOLKATA:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Behold the spectacular light and sound by visiting the historic Cellular Jail..
- → Have an exhaling experience with Scuba diving on Havelock Island.
- → Enjoy Snorkeling on North Bay Island and Jolly Buoy Island on your Andaman package tour from Kolkata.
- → Explore the Coral Reef with a Glass, Reading Bottom Boat on Jolly Buoy Island.
- → Taste authentic Andamani cuisine.
- → Try various water activities like Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Riding, Banana Boat Ride, etc.
- → Visit Barren Island, the only active volcano in southeast Asia.
- → Try traveling each corner of the Island by hiring a Scooty or Royal Enfield Bullet.
- → Have a panoramic sight of the Andaman from a Seaplane.
- → Capture the magnificent sunrise and sunset with your DSLR.
- → Explore Andaman Island on a cruise like The M.V. Makruzz.
BEST LOCAL FOODS TO TRY ON THE ANDAMAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA
- Exotic Grilled Lobsters: The grilled seasoned lobster with butter, parsley, and chili flakes are something you don't want to miss! Though it’ll be a bit expensive, the taste will be worth it all.
- Fish Curry: Being an exotic island plates of seafood are the essence of Andaman. If you’re a seafood lover it’ll be a heavenly taste for you! So, don’t miss trying the flavourful fish curries in the restaurants like Amaya Lounge Bar in Port Blair.
- Khadi Crabs: This mouth-watering seafood will be prepared for you with hot Indian spices, onions, and potatoes, which you can also sample with rice. If you’re health conscious person then you must give it a try while enjoying your Andaman package tour!
- Finger foods: The delicious chicken and seafood-based finger foods are something you should not miss in your Andaman package tour from Kolkata. Also, for vegetarians, there are finger foods ranging from paneer dishes to fried veggies. So, you must relish it on your Andaman Tour.
- Diglipur is a gorgeous offbeat town in the north of Andaman and home to one of the highest peaks of Andaman ‘Saddle peak’.This town is filled with exotic marine life, crocodile sanctuary, turtle nesting, and stunning ecological views.
- Coconut Prawn Curry: This is one of the dishes you must look out for in your Andaman tour plan. This coconut milk-based curry will surely add extra flavor to your local cuisine experience!
- Tropical Fruits: There are many exotic tropical fruits you must taste and buy in your Andaman package tour, there are special wild blood fruit and ram phal to mangos, bananas, guavas, pineapples, and other fruits in the markets to add to your list of souvenirs.
OUR OTHER ANDAMAN TOUR PACKAGES:
We also offer the services of other Andaman Holiday tour Package from Kolkata as mentioned below.
- → Blissful Andaman Honeymoon Package.
- → Andaman family Package.
- → Adventurous family trip to Andaman.
- → Andaman sight-seeing Tour.
- → Andaman Vacation packages.
- → Andaman tourism packages.
- → Andaman tour package 4 nights 5 days.
- → Andaman tour package 5 nights 6 days.
COVID PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR ANDAMAN TOUR FROM KOLKATA:
Your health and safety always come first to us, so here are the Covid precautions you'll get by us in this tour:
- → Thermal checking at the starting of the Tour.
- → Sanitized Cars & Boats.
- → Sanitized Rooms.
- → Availability of hand wash & Sanitizers.
- → Availability of masks like KN-95 & 3Ply.
- → Room cleaning by well-experienced staff.
TOURIST HUB INDIA OTHER PACKAGES
Find The Answer On Your Queries about Andaman Tour
Andaman travel cost is based on many facts like your Andaman trip budget, the number of days, the places, your preferred period, the mode of transport, and accommodation. However, an average per week Andaman trip cost from Kolkata ranges between INR 9000-15000 per person. But, if you’re determined to choose a 7N 8D Andaman package tour, then it’ll cost you around INR 31,942 per person on twin sharing basis.
If you want to cover the best Andaman tourist spot like Havelock Island, Neil Island, North Bay Island, and Ross Island, and do the best activities, you need to plan an Andaman trip itinerary of at least 7 to 10 days. But, for covering only the main sightseeing areas and activities a 5-6days Andaman travel itinerary will be sufficient.
Tourist Hub India has the best Andaman tour planner who has planned full-packed, entertaining Andaman travel itineraries with keeping a note of your preferences, so there will be a lot of sightseeing spots and activities to keep you engaged and entertain throughout your Andaman tour.
There are many resorts, hotels, and pubs in Port Blair and Havelock which will here to offer amazing nightlife with drinks and music. Nonetheless, on Christmas and New Year the scene is very different with cheerful dancing, music, and disco lights.
Certainty yes, the Indian rupee (INR) is used in the Andaman island. There are also many banks and ATMs available on inhabited islands which can also be used by an Indian on the Andaman package tour from Kolkata.
You can witness many beautiful beaches on the Andaman islands like Corbyn's Cove, Wandoor, and Chidiya Tapu, most popular in Port Blair, Radhanagar beach, the most beautiful Asian beach located in Havelock, Sitapur Beach, Lakshmanpur Beach, and Bharatpur Beach of the Neil Island and the Kalapathar beach and Elephant beach of Havelock.
Yes, temples like Vetrimalai Murugan Temple, Sri Karpaga Vinayagar Temple, Rajasthan Temple, and Shirdi Sai Baba Temple are located in Andaman. And in your Andaman trip itinerary, you can also include one.
Among the 32 inhabited islands, the following islands are accessible during the daytime;
● Interview Island
● Brother Island
● Sister Island
● Barren Island
● Ross Island
● Narcondam Island.
Indian citizens don't require a passport for an Andaman package tour from Kolkata, but foreigners need to carry their passports to visit Andaman.
No, only locals of Andaman Islands have an official certificate to visit Nicobar island. Moreover, it’s not allowed to visit the tribal reserves and other protected areas of Andaman island.
There are many unique things to do in Andaman, and the thrilling water sports are one of them, so in your Andaman package tour from Kolkata you can enjoy the following spots to add spark to your trip;
● Speed boating
● Undersea Walking
● Jet Skiing
There are a lot of souvenirs and gifts you can take with you from your Andaman package tour, and some of them are;
● Coconut handicrafts
● Pearl items
● Fishbone articles
● Jute items
● Nicobar mats
● Timber crafts.
ANDAMAN TOUR BOOKING ONLINE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- → Andaman package tour booking Would be Intimated through corporated emailm id.
- → Company Service Voucher Would be Issued to the Guest aginst the same.
- → 50% advance payment (100% for super peak time) is required to get the confirmation.
- → 100% Payment to be made before 3 days of Check In.
- → For any cancellation irrespective of no of days 15% charges will be levied.
- → 25% of the Package amount to be levied if cancelled between 20- 07 days before Check in.
- → 50% of the package amount to be levied If Cancelled between 07 – 03 days of Check in.
- → No Refund incase Of No show /Short Stay/or if Cancelled between 72 Hrs of Check in.
- → 100% cancellation Charge once Booking is made for Super Peak Season.
ANDAMAN PACKAGE REVIEWS
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 148 Reviews
I had a fascination for beaches from such a young age but could never get to be on such a type of trip. But last year we planned an Andaman tour with TouristHub and that’s all I have ever needed in my life! From Radhanagar beach to Elephant beach I had seen the best. The service and food were also on point. Thank you the team of Tourist Hub India!
Andaman was one of my dream destinations and thanks to Tourist Hub India made my dream a reality. I have also gone on a North India Tour with them so it was quite natural to expect the best services and it’s the case indeed. From transportation to food to visiting the best places, we had it all. Thanks and Kudos to them!
Rajat Kumar Roy
Booking my Andaman package tour with Tourist Hub India was one of the best decisions to take. Being a travel lover, I had visited many places and got in touch with many travel agents and agencies but I got to say Tourist Hub is one of the best of them. I had the best experience on Neil Island and did a lot of amazing water spots from Snorkelling to diving. It was a great time and they became like a family to me. And for me, they are the best Andaman Tour Operators in Kolkata.
I had booked an Andaman package tour from Kolkata for my Honeymoon. At first, we were not sure where to go for spending the most precious moment of our life, but then one of my friends recommended an Andaman tour from Tourist hub India! I’m glad we hear them, I and my wife had the most romantic times in those days and there was so much to do from fun activities to delicious food to amazing beach times! we made many unforgettable precious moments. Thank you Tourist Hub India!
For many days I wanted to spend some quality time with my family on a fun tour, and Andaman was the destination anyone could ever ask for. We had a blast! My kids were so adventurous and they had fun with the water activities. However, the most memorable part for me was the Sound and Light show in the Cellular jail, it was breathtaking! I never thought in an Andaman tour I can have so much at such an affordable price and the best services.